Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> GUIDE: Legion y530 MOJAVE 10.14 installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
everything should be working if you are using efi v2.0.3 from Xiaom recipy
share your PR FILE please, this file is needed everytime that you report an issue

I reinstall all over again and its working again. Btw before this i update to 10.14.6 but end up the drive not showing in clover. Do you have any tips to update Mac os 10.14.6?

Screenshot_2019-10-13-20-00-59-295_com.thecarousell.Carousell.png

Will this work on y530?

I reinstall all over again and its working again. Btw before this i update to 10.14.6 but end up the drive not showing in clover. Do you have any tips to update Mac os 10.14.6?
I advise you that when you having this king of issues, share your Problem Reporting FILE, so we can see your EFI and IORegistry to be able to help, otherwise we cant know whats the real probelm.

did you install MacOS into a M2 SSD card or a Sata SSD?

I advise you that when you having this king of issues, share your Problem Reporting FILE, so we can see your EFI and IORegistry to be able to help, otherwise we cant know whats the real probelm.

did you install MacOS into a M2 SSD card or a Sata SSD?
M.2 sata nvme

M.2 sata nvme
PROBLEM REPORTING FILE is REQUIRED
if you are using a samung PM981/PM981a you need to follow this steps:
Add hotpatch/SSDT-DNVMe.aml to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched

Note on Numpad,

If you're using EFI build v2.0.3 from @xiaoM4095, you can enable numpad using https://github.com/damieng/setledsmac. It would basically activate the numpad and num lock key led would turn on.
If you're using Karabiner-Elements, it conflicts with it and won't work. In that case close the Karabiner, turn on the numpad using setleds and open karabiner.

I'm still digging into this both can work together

I've recently installed Mojave using @xiaoM4095 (thank you!); everything works fine as it should. However I noticed my CPU never reaches it's turbo boost frequency (4.1Ghz) when tested with intel power gadget. It hover around 3.5Ghz.
Try to modify the model

Note on Numpad,

If you're using EFI build v2.0.3 from @xiaoM4095, you can enable numpad using https://github.com/damieng/setledsmac. It would basically activate the numpad and num lock key led would turn on.
If you're using Karabiner-Elements, it conflicts with it and won't work. In that case close the Karabiner, turn on the numpad using setleds and open karabiner.

I'm still digging into this both can work together
In fact, you only need to replace VoodooPS2Controller_Release_v1.9.2.kext with ApplePS2Controller_Release_v4.6.8.kext to enable numpad.

Guyss, i restarted my laptop and suddenly my Mac OS boot option is missing from clover after update to 10.14.6. How to fix this? Im blur now
Press F3 in the clover boot interface, then go to the system and close the filevault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back