Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> GUIDE: Legion y530 MOJAVE 10.14 installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently installed Mojave using @xiaoM4095 (thank you!); everything works fine as it should. However I noticed my CPU never reaches it's turbo boost frequency (4.1Ghz) when tested with intel power gadget. It hover around 3.5Ghz.

Feel free to ask and don't be afraid to do new things, we are glad to help and share knowledge, im not a tec guy, but all that I know I learned from here asking :) :)

Btw is there any way to make left touchpad button to work for drag?

Guyss, i restarted my laptop and suddenly my Mac OS boot option is missing from clover after update to 10.14.6. How to fix this? Im blur now

Last edited:
To use the numeric keypad, do the following as explained in the readme file

1) Remove EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/VoodooPS2Controller_Release_v1.9.2.kext
2) Add kext/ApplePS2Controller_Release_v4.6.8.kext to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other

The touchpad buttons work for drag and select but not for clicking. For clicking I use tap to click.View attachment 429656

it's interesting that your touchpad buttons work for dragging and selecting. Can you share your ioreg?

I reinstall my Mojave and end up my touchpad not working at all even after replace to appleps2controller in the kext. Anyone can help?

I reinstall my Mojave and end up my touchpad not working at all even after replace to appleps2controller in the kext. Anyone can help?
everything should be working if you are using efi v2.0.3 from Xiaom recipy
share your PR FILE please, this file is needed everytime that you report an issue

I've recently installed Mojave using @xiaoM4095 (thank you!); everything works fine as it should. However I noticed my CPU never reaches it's turbo boost frequency (4.1Ghz) when tested with intel power gadget. It hover around 3.5Ghz.
@xiaoM4095 please, help with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back