Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> GUIDE: Legion y530 MOJAVE 10.14 installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to install Catalina using the 2.0.3 EFI but it hangs after first reboot. Tried an upgrade over Mojave and a fresh install to a new partition and it makes no difference. Also tried upgrading Clover, Forevergreen, Lilu, AppleALC and VirtualSMC to latest versions but same result.
Okay thanks for the heads up. Waiting it is :)

I tried to install Catalina using the 2.0.3 EFI but it hangs after first reboot. Tried an upgrade over Mojave and a fresh install to a new partition and it makes no difference. Also tried upgrading Clover, Forevergreen, Lilu, AppleALC and VirtualSMC to latest versions but same result.
better wait to @xiaoM4095 release a new version :)

Last edited:
Hi I'm newbie here. I manage to install mackintosh in my Lenovo y530 using the post 22 UEFI folder. however I did not manage to use numbed, touch pad click and others. Anyone can help me?

Hi I'm newbie here. I manage to install mackintosh in my Lenovo y530 using the post 22 UEFI folder. however I did not manage to use numbed, touch pad click and others. Anyone can help me?

To use the numeric keypad, do the following as explained in the readme file

1) Remove EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/VoodooPS2Controller_Release_v1.9.2.kext
2) Add kext/ApplePS2Controller_Release_v4.6.8.kext to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other

The touchpad buttons work for drag and select but not for clicking. For clicking I use tap to click.
Screenshot 2019-10-10 at 13.03.19.png

The touchpad buttons work for drag and select but not for clicking. For clicking I use tap to click.View attachment 429656
Thank you very much!, now I can use my numbed. My bad that I don't read the readme first. BTW I'm now in Mac OS 10.14, is it possible for me to update to 10.14.6 using setting or I need to do all the steps again by using new installer??

By the way, I have a problem where the sound that come out from headphone jack is not clear as the human voice will sound very slow or distorted but the music sound is fine. is there any way to fix it? and I also didn't manage to able to use the touchpad button for drag. Anyone can help me?

Last edited:
By the way, I have a problem where the sound that come out from headphone jack is not clear as the human voice will sound very slow or distorted but the music sound is fine. is there any way to fix it? and I also didn't manage to able to use the touchpad button for drag. Anyone can help me?
The sound problem only needs to be solved by executing the following command in the terminal.The first point in readme has already been mentioned.
Code:
sudo sh -c "$(curl -fsSL https://gitee.com/xiaoMGit/Y7000Series_Hackintosh_Fix/raw/master/Script/Optimize.sh)"

The touchpad buttons work for drag and select but not for clicking. For clicking I use tap to click.View attachment 429656
Thanks to answer

Thank you very much!, now I can use my numbed. My bad that I don't read the readme first. BTW I'm now in Mac OS 10.14, is it possible for me to update to 10.14.6 using setting or I need to do all the steps again by using new installer??
You can update without problem, just don't update to cataline (OS 10.15)

Feel free to ask and don't be afraid to do new things, we are glad to help and share knowledge, im not a tec guy, but all that I know I learned from here asking :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back