Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> GUIDE: Legion y530 MOJAVE 10.14 installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for bothersome, a quick question. what display profile you use for y530 ? if you do then any iink to where i can get it would be helpful

would love to see the installation EFI folder to help out for test run, or what contents to use for installation
Use 3.0.0 efi folder from GitHub of xiaoM4095

Use 3.0.0 efi folder from GitHub of xiaoM4095
i did try that with 2.0.3 and replaced the ACPI folder of 2.0.3 with 3.0 one, since thats the only folder 3.0 has and config.plist too. but nothing happen and as it get stuck on loading bar.

If you are interested, you can try this EFI, but it is very unstable.

Attachments

• EFI_Y530_imperfect_10.15.x.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 94
Sorry for bothersome, a quick question. what display profile you use for y530 ? if you do then any iink to where i can get it would be helpful
Do you mean color display? Ahah I calibrated my monitor so I use a custom made, but you can use a default one, why?

Do you mean color display? Ahah I calibrated my monitor so I use a custom made, but you can use a default one, why?
oh Okay then just wondering, thanks

Try the file attached below.
The default one is not so good. It is too dark.
My attached file provides more contrast. (That means you get maximum brightness)

To use, move the .icm file to /Library/ColorSync/Profiles/Displays
Then, goto System Preferences>Displays>Colour>Select one named "AUO...." from the list. Done.

Attachments

• Files.zip
    9.5 KB · Views: 71
Try the file attached below.
The default one is not so good. It is too dark.
My attached file provides more contrast. (That means you get maximum brightness)

To use, move the .icm file to /Library/ColorSync/Profiles/Displays
Then, goto System Preferences>Displays>Colour>Select one named "AUO...." from the list. Done.
Thanks you kindly, every bit helps

If you are interested, you can try this EFI, but it is very unstable.
Yeah tried multiple times and install fine with that EFI installer but it has problem booting from drive with that efi folded. Like XioM4095 said it’s unstable but I’ll wait for him or someone to figure out the trick to get Catalina officially on y530

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back