Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> GUIDE: Legion y530 MOJAVE 10.14 installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up, and deleted mac..
:( @RaviKavaiya did the same ahah...
do this kind of things are just for fun, don't expect to have a fully function machine like a real macbook pro, some cases works and some others not :)

If I find a fix , I install it back. Is awesome Mac.

@xiaoM4095 hii, im having problems with bluetooth again :(
NOTE: im using your latest efi folder. 2.0.3
i was trying to pair my airpods but the they never appeared on bluetooth window, then i tried to unpair a keyboard but system preference did not give the option to do that. then i tried to do this
Try installing BrcmFirmwareRepo and BrcmPatchRAM2 to L/E.
but now i broke the bluetooth ahhaha

have you had the same problem pairing new bluetooth devices to your lap? and how did you manage this situation?

At the same time im encounter another issue, my laptop is rebooting a lot, i don't know if because a problem with my battery or something with your efi, do you need a PR file?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 11.24.17.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 11.24.17.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 72
Hello,
I have a Y530 and I ask if it is possible to make a hackintosh without ssd because I have only optane technology and 1to. I did some research on the forum but I did not find an answer.
And if it is possible with my gtx 1050 and my Intel Core i7-8750H CPU 2.20 Ghz

If it's possible,would i have all the features (blutooth, interface, sound)

thank you for answering me with the details please because i dont speak well in english thank u to understand me and Thank you to read me and have a nice day

Last edited:
@xiaoM4095 hii, im having problems with bluetooth again :(
NOTE: im using your latest efi folder. 2.0.3
i was trying to pair my airpods but the they never appeared on bluetooth window, then i tried to unpair a keyboard but system preference did not give the option to do that. then i tried to do this

but now i broke the bluetooth ahhaha

have you had the same problem pairing new bluetooth devices to your lap? and how did you manage this situation?

At the same time im encounter another issue, my laptop is rebooting a lot, i don't know if because a problem with my battery or something with your efi, do you need a PR file?
Try turning off Intel Virtual Technology in the BIOS

Hello,
I have a Y530 and I ask if it is possible to make a hackintosh without ssd because I have only optane technology and 1to. I did some research on the forum but I did not find an answer.
And if it is possible with my gtx 1050 and my Intel Core i7-8750H CPU 2.20 Ghz

If it's possible,would i have all the features (blutooth, interface, sound)

thank you for answering me with the details please because i dont speak well in english thank u to understand me and Thank you to read me and have a nice day
Can be installed without SSD

No one so found out a fix for touchpad keys , or at least dragging?

if your bluetooth does not find the device:

--refresh Bluetooth connect
Снимок экрана 2019-08-09 в 15.12.57.png

--cmnd+shift + G in Finder
Снимок экрана 2019-08-09 в 15.13.32.png

--delete all bluetooth file(1 and more)
Снимок экрана 2019-08-09 в 15.14.02.png

--RESTART.
--All work))
Снимок экрана 2019-08-09 в 15.14.22.png

Status
Not open for further replies.