Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

Motherboard
Intel NUC Kit NUC8i7BEH
CPU
i7-8559U
Graphics
Iris Plus 655
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
just problem is if you want disable and then enable bluetooth then it stuck in disable :O
oh ok, I have not tried that yet. But I never switch off Bluetooth, because I use Bluetooth keyboard.

Motherboard
Intel NUC Kit 8i7BEH
CPU
i7-8559U
Graphics
Iris Plus 655
Mac
  1. Mac mini
I can't remember, that is why I included my EFI :)
Oh nevermind. What i did use from your EFI was only kext like BlueToolFixup and IntelBluetoothFirmware that's all then i did edit the layout then it work

Motherboard
Intel NUC Kit NUC8i7BEH
CPU
i7-8559U
Graphics
Iris Plus 655
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Oh nevermind. What i did use from your EFI was only kext like BlueToolFixup and IntelBluetoothFirmware that's all then i did edit the layout then it work
I think I did the same, using from the kext @wern EFI

Leesureone

Motherboard
Asus Z690i Gaming Wifi
CPU
i9-12900K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I think I did the same, using from the kext @wern EFI
Okay, I changed the version of the BlueToolFixUp.kext and now Bluetooth seems to work, thanks for working on it. I updated the post on page 89 with the new file

Motherboard
Intel NUC Kit NUC8i7BEH
CPU
i7-8559U
Graphics
Iris Plus 655
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Okay, I changed the version of the BlueToolFixUp.kext and now Bluetooth seems to work, thanks for working on it. I updated the post on page 89 with the new file
so don't need to change the layout-id? Also which one is the updated one?

Leesureone

Motherboard
Asus Z690i Gaming Wifi
CPU
i9-12900K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
so don't need to change the layout-id? Also which one is the updated one?
I didn’t have too, no. I used the version, whatever one it is, that was in your and Wern’s EFI folders. Its not the latest version you can download from Acidanthera though. I had the latest version in my EFI which of course didn’t work. Layout ID 8 breaks sound for me so that was never really a good option, at least for my NUC.

Motherboard
Intel NUC Kit NUC8i7BEH
CPU
i7-8559U
Graphics
Iris Plus 655
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I didn’t have too, no. I used the version, whatever one it is, that was in your and Wern’s EFI folders. Its not the latest version you can download from Acidanthera though. I had the latest version in my EFI which of course didn’t work. Layout ID 8 breaks sound for me so that was never really a good option, at least for my NUC.
Ok, I'll try it out. I don't use the front jack, but one day I might need it. So the updated one is NUC8i7OC7.4 w/BT EFI?

Leesureone

Motherboard
Asus Z690i Gaming Wifi
CPU
i9-12900K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok, I'll try it out. I don't use the front jack, but one day I might need it. So the updated one is NUC8i7OC7.4 w/BT EFI?
Yes