Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

ok I'm finally done after 8 hour system work. Thank you!. But what doesn't work Intel Bluetooth so probably need to wait for update, right ?
Yup, I'm waiting for Bluetooth to work too... Just realised I use Bluetooth for my headphone and mic to speak with clients as well.

Thanks a lot Wern no more lockups for me, and no more FakePCIID.kext
everything works for me.
hi, the installation is ok. no crash but I can't get "HDMI" sound. if i ask you to send the EFI file

hi, the installation is ok. no crash but I can't get "HDMI" sound. if i ask you to send the EFI file
hi, I don't use hdmi sound.
I used EFI folder sent by Wern, bottom of page 421.

Yup, I'm waiting for Bluetooth to work too... Just realised I use Bluetooth for my headphone and mic to speak with clients as well.
Maybe buy a bluetooth dongle that works with Mac OS in the interim, not a lot of $ and they do work

ok I'm finally done after 8 hour system work. Thank you!. But what doesn't work Intel Bluetooth so probably need to wait for update, right ?
Yes

With the version I uploaded it was pointed out that HDMI or Display Port sound was working

@Leesureone just curious, from the 2 files on pg89
NUC8i7OC7.4EFI.zip + NUC8OC7.4 w_BT.EFI.zip
the first one misses the APPLE folder, can that be ignored?

It still contains the same Kexts except AirportItlwm.kext

@Leesureone just curious, from the 2 files on pg89
NUC8i7OC7.4EFI.zip + NUC8OC7.4 w_BT.EFI.zip
the first one misses the APPLE folder, can that be ignored?

It still contains the same Kexts except AirportItlwm.kext
Yes and the one that references BT Bluetooth doesn’t work yet because of changes in the Bluetooth stack Apple made

Yes and the one that references BT Bluetooth doesn’t work yet because of changes in the Bluetooth stack Apple made
"bt" is working
Ekran Resmi 2021-10-29 09.00.49.png

Back