- May 3, 2012
- Intel DH67BL
- Core i7-2600K
- Intel HD 3000
- Mobile Phone
Are you able to use the BCM94352Z for bluetooth speakers?Some notes on the NUC7i7DNKE
Recently received a "Dawson Canyon" NUC7i7DNKE. This NUC also works by following this guide.
- KabyLake-R Core i7-8650U
- Intel UHD 620 graphics
- replaceable WiFi via M.2 2230 slot
- M.2 2280 for SSD
- dual-HDMI at back panel (one marked "Protected UHD")
- 4x USB3 ports (2x back, 2x front)
- Ethernet (works with IntelMausiEthernet.kext)
- no analog audio (audio works via HDMI audio)
- no Thunderbolt, no USB type C
Hi,Make sure BIOS settings are correct, "wake on lan" disabled. Also disable in SysPrefs.
Fan control can be tweaked in BIOS.
I took this settings from the Intel community. Really quiet under light use, better results than quiet mode:Hi,
I know. Maybe someone is willing to share his/her setup. When I remember it correctly, there's the possibility to import/export the fan control from the bios? Right? (With that I mean „Profiles“).