Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel DH67xx with HD3000 using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your response my last question is how would I go about getting power management to work? would it require a fake id? thanks

Fake device-id injection only needed for IGPU. The way this config.plist is written, you would need to use Devices/Arbitrary to inject it from config.plist. Or it could be done from an SSDT (see SSDT-IMEI.dsl in my github).

Power management will probably work with Ivy SMBIOS then generate SSDT.aml with ssdtPRgen.sh. If for some reason you have to use a Sandy SMBIOS (to match the board), it gets trickier (requires patching X86PlatformPlugin.kext). But hopefully you would be able to use Ivy SMBIOS.

If you decided to get the board, I'd be willing to add the necessary changes in the repo to support it.

Fake device-id injection only needed for IGPU. The way this config.plist is written, you would need to use Devices/Arbitrary to inject it from config.plist. Or it could be done from an SSDT (see SSDT-IMEI.dsl in my github).

Power management will probably work with Ivy SMBIOS then generate SSDT.aml with ssdtPRgen.sh. If for some reason you have to use a Sandy SMBIOS (to match the board), it gets trickier (requires patching X86PlatformPlugin.kext). But hopefully you would be able to use Ivy SMBIOS.

If you decided to get the board, I'd be willing to add the necessary changes in the repo to support it.
Awesome Thanks for your time! I'll keep you posted

Hey mate. Have you updated you're desktop to 10.12? anything changed such as Audio?

Yes. 10.12 works with the current files from github and this guide. Read post #1.

Cheers mate. Im about to download it now just wondered if theres anything changed on release.

Cheers mate. Im about to download it now just wondered if theres anything changed on release.

Biggest bummer for me with this release right now is unrelated to hackintosh. Karabiner is broken and my finger muscle memory is not happy as a result.

Biggest bummer for me with this release right now is unrelated to hackintosh. Karabiner is broken and my finger muscle memory is not happy as a result.

Thats no good mate. A lot of things are broken atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back