Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel DH67xx with HD3000 using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for my English.
Well my intel dh67bl have 5 rears connector analog and 1 connector digital toshlink.
Green Audio Output: Works.
Pink Microphone In: Not works.
Blue Line in: Works, I use it as microphone, when I speak into the microphone listening scratchy.

you will work all connectors, and microphone too?

I have no plans to fix any microphone/audio input issues. All the files for patched AppleHDA (layout*.plist, Platforms.plist... they came from Multibeast) are there if you wish to play.

Last edited:
You'd be better off with a USB Microphone to save yourself sometime. Quick fix or use the mic from you're Webcam.

Yes, I will do that.
I'll do it in another partition for test, I do not want to ruin this build.

Your AppleIntelMausi.Kext its buit-in?
mac App Store no works.
I like 2 years since I get to this, I do not remember many things.

Hey mate. I've got a question for you. When waking up you're desktop do you find it takes awhile to wake up out of sleep?

I'm wondering if there's a delay because of my TV I'm using I've noticed on the HDMI inputs it takes awhile for the input to show.

It probably is specific to the HDMI device you're using. I'm using a computer monitor connected via DP (Dell U3011).

It probably is specific to the HDMI device you're using. I'm using a computer monitor connected via DP (Dell U3011).

I'll try it on one of my ASUS monitors and see if the delay in there or not just annoying because the machine goes back to sleep quickly.

Good Morning,
All right?
Well, I tried to follow your tutorial, but my motherboard is not up the clover, it is with this message: "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key."
What should I do for her lift the bootloader to clover can use it via hackinstoh?
My motherboard is DH67CF.

You need to enable UEFI in BIOS. Also, make sure you create the USB correctly (must be MBR with two partitions, as per guide).

Hi RehabMan, I'm afraid leandro.talhada is correct. My DH67CL here only ever comes up with "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key."

Latest 160 BIOS too... Boot from UEFI checked under Advanced Boot... WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back