E3-1230 v3
Graphics
nVidia Geforce 8600GT
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hi, RehabMan.

I was thinking of replacing my Asus H67-M with Intel DH67GD, but I have some very trivial questions:

• Which resolution does the DH67GD show at the startup stage(with BIOS logo) connecting with HDMI?
  • Which resolution does the DH67GD show at the OS X booting progress connecting via HDMI?

Thx in advance!

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi, RehabMan.

I was thinking of replacing my Asus H67-M with Intel DH67GD, but I have some very trivial questions:

• Which resolution does the DH67GD show at the startup stage(with BIOS logo) connecting with HDMI?
  • Which resolution does the DH67GD show at the OS X booting progress connecting via HDMI?

Thx in advance!
I don't know the resolution used for the Intel BIOS logo (seems rather immaterial).

Clover reports: SetMaxResolution: found best mode 0: 1024x768

And my Dell U3011 is connected with DP, not HDMI.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
The project on github has been updated.

It uses a new AppleHDA technique that eliminates the need for AppleHDA_ALC892.kext. Instead of patching the AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver data, the pinconfigs are patched with a new version of CodecCommander.kext and a custom SSDT.

The update required changes to config.plist, ACPI, and kexts.

Make sure you follow post #1 regarding updates to the github project.

Hi,

so i have an DH67BL with an i7-3770 and even if it doesn't match i tried to follow your guide because the normal Unibeast Install wont even reach the Clover menu. I am now able to reach the Clover-Menu but it just reboots after 3 lines. (The third line only contains +).
I tried your unmodified config.plist file and another one where i removed the Intel HD-3000 block because the 3770 uses the HD4000. Using the default config.plist from a fresh Clover install results in the same reboot.
I also tried cpus=1 with every config.plist version.

Do you have any recommendations what i should try next?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi,

so i have an DH67BL with an i7-3770 and even if it doesn't match i tried to follow your guide because the normal Unibeast Install wont even reach the Clover menu. I am now able to reach the Clover-Menu but it just reboots after 3 lines. (The third line only contains +).
I tried your unmodified config.plist file and another one where i removed the Intel HD-3000 block because the 3770 uses the HD4000. Using the default config.plist from a fresh Clover install results in the same reboot.

Hi,

You need to use config_install.plist. And mixed configuration with HD4000 graphics on 6-series will require other changes...

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
FYI: No issues updating to 10.11.6 via Mac App Store.

Motherboard
GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
Core i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
How does this board run with OS X? any Graphical Artifacts with OS X? Im thinking of upgrading my old MSI G41 board. This board UEFI or legacy? Does HDMI audio work in OS X? That's something I could never get working on my G41M board.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
How does this board run with OS X? any Graphical Artifacts with OS X? Im thinking of upgrading my old MSI G41 board. This board UEFI or legacy? Does HDMI audio work in OS X? That's something I could never get working on my G41M board.
No artifacts/HD3000. I have 16GB RAM. It has UEFI booting capability. HDMI audio works.

Motherboard
GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
Core i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
No artifacts/HD3000. I have 16GB RAM. It has UEFI booting capability. HDMI audio works.
That's sweet. I found a second hand one on ebay with a i3 2100 CPU which will require a CPU change. You think itll be okay? Its just find a i3 with HD3000.