Contribute
Register

[Guide] Installing macOS Mojave (10.14.2) on Intel NUCi5BEH using Clover UEFI + updating to Mojave (10.14.6) on post#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recommendations from Kext updater -

I downloaded kext updater to give it a try. It pointed out the need to update clover and also downloaded the new version of several kexts. It also advises that I should "delete your old IntelMausiEthernet and use IntelMausi instead." Can I trust this, or am I better off sticking with IntelMausiEthernet?

thanks
Easy to change it back if you save a copy of the original file.

How should i install catalina on my nuc8i5beh?
I have downloaded and created the installer succesfly
Now which guide its better to follow for the clover configuration of the EFI folder?
There is also support for a config.plist and also sdsd patches yet?
Thanks
Please update your signature to include the device you are asking support for, makes it much easier for the rest of us. See here #428

Ok
Do you know any of my answer?
Your question is not very clear, there is a config.plist and SSDTs in the EFI folder if that is what you are asking.

Your question is not very clear, there is a config.plist and SSDTs in the EFI folder if that is what you are asking.
Where could i find a complete version of the EFI folder for catalina?

Where could i find a complete version of the EFI folder for catalina?
Did you read the post? Right above the file there is this comment "Updated EFI with Clover Version 5100 Catalina ready 12/13/19"

Did you read the post? Right above the file there is this comment "Updated EFI with Clover Version 5100 Catalina ready 12/13/19"
Which post? I am sorry i missed it!

thanks so much!
Does it work full support, all power management, and such other stuff?
i am installing on a nvme, do i need extra stuff?
Yes to the first question, no to the second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back