Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] i7 3770K| P8Z77-V Deluxe | GTX 680 w/ HDMI audio passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I recently built my first custom rig, and I am interested in turning it into a hackintosh. I see that you have the same motherboard and have been posting about your setup on these forums. I'm extremely new to this but from what I gather the DSDT is the main ingredient to get going. And from what I gather the p87zz-v deluxe doesn't have it built in so we need custom one. Do you have one that you can send me to get me started. I don't know if it matters but my system is as follows: ASUS P8Z77-v deluxe with 1805 BIOS, i7 3770k, MSI GeForce GTX 670 Power Edition, Corsair HX750 PSU, 16GB (2x8GB) G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 DDR3, Kingston Hyper X 120GB SSD with windows 8 pro, and 1.0TB WD black sata 6.0 HDD. gonna order another SSD to put OSX on. Any help would be greatly appreciated

i think you can use my old DSDT in 1805.. you can just follow my guide, 680 and 670 has same method of installation.. it would be better you patch your bios for easier install..

i think you can use my old DSDT in 1805.. you can just follow my guide, 680 and 670 has same method of installation.. it would be better you patch your bios for easier install..

So you can send me your DSDT in 1805? And Bios patch. I patched my bios . First time is OK. Second time my system can't go windows or MAC.
And if I use Patch Bios, what i need to install on my system(multibeast)? I started with ML 10.8.3.
I can't boot without USB
P8z77-v Deluxe
cpu 3770k crosair 8gb ram
samsung 120gb SSD
Corsair 64gb SSD
HDD 500gb
EGVA gtx 670

Could you attach a DSDT for the modified 1805 bios? Or create one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back