Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfectly working on bos 1.40 also, no more crazy flickering, brightness stuck at max level but hell yeah i can finally use it!! Tell me if you need anything. I don't know how you can give so much time to the community, is there a way to support your work?

Must solve brightness at max.
Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

I'm having a problem again with my HP Probook G2 450 and the audio. Everything was working fine for a couple of weeks. But now after a restart there is no audio again. I have rebooted without the cache files, and then rebuilt the cache files and restarted a couple of times. But no luck.

Any ideas?

Attached are my reports and outputs

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 67
I'm having a problem again with my HP Probook G2 450 and the audio. Everything was working fine for a couple of weeks. But now after a restart there is no audio again. I have rebooted without the cache files, and then rebuilt the cache files and restarted a couple of times. But no luck.

Any ideas?

Attached are my reports and outputs

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read post #1, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.

Ah! I think it was missing the IOReg saved doc. I have included this in the zipped folder. This also includes the EFI Clover folder, and the Outputs.

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 84
Ah! I think it was missing the IOReg saved doc. I have included this in the zipped folder. This also includes the EFI Clover folder, and the Outputs.

Your setup looks fine.
As per post #1, boot without caches (kernel flag -f), rebuild cache (immediately after booting), reboot.

Or you can implement fully patched AppleHDA. It was discussed a while back in this thread.

Your config.plist is wrong.
Read post #1, "Final config.plist".

Hi

I re-do this step, ACPI configuration step and install_download.sh (because audio was lost). But the wifi cars still can't be activated.

Updated CLOVER folder into the zip.

Attachments

• Required files.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Hi

I re-do this step, ACPI configuration step and install_download.sh (because audio was lost). But the wifi cars still can't be activated.

Updated CLOVER folder into the zip.

According to ioreg, your WiFi is working.
Test on Windows.

ok this is another disk on a 840g1 with 1.40bios (again same config as mi signature). With beta branch, brightness stuck at max, no more boot lag, no more glitches

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
  • IORegistryExplorer-SLRID_v10.6.3.zip
    254.5 KB · Views: 56
ok this is another disk on a 840g1 with 1.40bios (again same config as mi signature). With beta branch, brightness stuck at max, no more boot lag, no more glitches

Read post#1, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.

Note: Do not attach the IORegistryExplorer.app. I already have it on my system.

lets try again - output of console is in greps file

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 65
  • 840g1ioreg.zip
    624.2 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back