Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I forgot to ask you, before you wrote about SSDT-XHC.asl, how should I edit/modify it? And more importantly where should I look to find it? :D

Load the Patches project in Xcode, then look at SSDT-XHC.asl.

You will need to do some research on what might be valid values for high current.
One way is to temporarily remove SSDT-XHC.asl from the model specific SSDT, then inject with Clover (config.plist/Devices/USB/Inject=true, config.plist/Devices/USB/HighCurrent=true), then check ioreg to see the values that Clover injected (not to mention testing to see if they solve the problem).

Since, 9x80 is Haswell, the model specific SSDT should have had SSDT-PluginType1.asl.
Added.
Please update from the repo.

And you should remove Virtualbox.
thanks a lot
i will try and report back

thanks a lot
i will try and report back

I tried it, but there is still the problem of no screen after wake, the keyboard works, I can login, execute commands, but no image and no backligth ...
screen off - on works, but not wake after sleep (shutdown button -> sleep)

I tried it, but there is still the problem of no screen after wake, the keyboard works, I can login, execute commands, but no image and no backligth ...
screen off - on works, but not wake after sleep (shutdown button -> sleep)

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

I already read it but I do not know what to do.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read post #1, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.

P.S. I don't know why we have to go through this again. All problem reports must have "Problem Reporting" files attached. Any change requires new "Problem Reporting" files. No exceptions.

s
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read post #1, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.

P.S. I don't know why we have to go through this again. All problem reports must have "Problem Reporting" files attached. Any change requires new "Problem Reporting" files. No exceptions.
sorry my mistake
upload new "problem reporting" files

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 83
s

sorry my mistake
upload new "problem reporting" files

You did not follow the guide properly.
IntelBacklight.kext is installed as if you didn't run install_downloads.sh (for macOS, it will delete IntelBackight.kext and install AppleBacklightInjector.kext).

Make sure you copy of the repo is up-to-date.
Run install_downloads.sh as per guide.

Also, you still didn't remove VirtualBox.

You did not follow the guide properly.
IntelBacklight.kext is installed as if you didn't run install_downloads.sh (for macOS, it will delete IntelBackight.kext and install AppleBacklightInjector.kext).

Make sure you copy of the repo is up-to-date.
Run install_downloads.sh as per guide.

Also, you still didn't remove VirtualBox.
after ./install_downloads.sh

no audio , no brightness , no usb after reboot

also, still no screen wakeup after sleep...

Attachments

• newProblemReporting.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
after ./install_downloads.sh

no audio , no brightness , no usb after reboot
after " touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /" and new reboot , audio is working, but usb still no work

also, still no screen wakeup after sleep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back