Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will install now SSD disk what is the easiest way to clone complete HDD to SSD?
make unibeast usb stick.
boot from it.
select disk utility. and then follow this video:

make sure your ssd size >= as your hdd drive size.
it'll take a long time, but then it works perfectly. Just managed last week this.

Good luck!

i
Okey i make complete restore, but what about bootable drive? It doesn't boot whitout USB key.
f you follow the steps it'll copy all of your partition (ego boot, OS X etc.) and when it ends you just put the ssd into the machine and you will have everything as on your hdd before

Get it working, i copy OLD EFI partition into new EFI partition and now everythings work like before. Is there anyway that every way when it loads Cover, it auto select Osx so there will not be any delay while loading?

Get it working, i copy OLD EFI partition into new EFI partition and now everythings work like before. Is there anyway that every way when it loads Cover, it auto select Osx so there will not be any delay while loading?

SysPrefs->Startup Disk.

What about removing this boot up screen completely, so it will boot faster iOS?

iOS is not for hacks... it is for iPad/iPhone.
This guide is for OS X.

Although you can skip the Clover boot screen (with FastBoot option in Clover), it is not recommended.
The Clover boot screen is necessary in certain upgrade/recovery scenarios.

iOS is not for hacks... it is for iPad/iPhone.
This guide is for OS X.

Although you can skip the Clover boot screen (with FastBoot option in Clover), it is not recommended.
The Clover boot screen is necessary in certain upgrade/recovery scenarios.
Sorry i meant OSX i am writing in the right post ;).
Ok for now i will just leave it like it supposed to be.

Just want to say again:
Thank You RehabMan for all your hard work in the hackintosh community, You rock! :headbang:

Previously I used Elitebook 2560p & 2170p for hack, both works great with El Cap based on your guide.
This is my 3. install, this time on Folio9470m and seems like I finally found the perfect hackbook. :thumbup:
With the guide everything works great in this Hp as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back