Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried the latest version F61 for the 4530s & 4540s? Will patches be the same or different?

Patches are updated in the repo. Follow the guide.
i updated the ProBook.git , used ./build.sh and installed the new config file , still no wifi .
Do I have to do all the guide steps again ??

Patches are updated in the repo. Follow the guide.
i updated the ProBook.git , used ./build.sh and installed the new config file , still no wifi .

It worked after running
downloads.sh
install_downloads.sh
install_acpi.sh
build.sh (and moving config to EFI)
i thought the patch will be in the config file only so i built and copied it but didn't bother doing other steps.
Thank you so much RehabMan and if it's possible please explain to me which command of them is the one responsable for making the Wifi working .

If you have an issue, provide details on the problem and provide the files requested in post #1, "Problem Reporting".

It worked after running
downloads.sh
install_downloads.sh
install_acpi.sh
build.sh (and moving config to EFI)
i thought the patch will be in the config file only so i built and copied it but didn't bother doing other steps.
Thank you so much RehabMan and if it's possible please explain to me which command of them is the one responsable for making the Wifi working .

BCM94352 WiFi requires both the correct/lastest FakePCIID kexts and the correct set of patches (from config.plist).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back