Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have hp 4540s and installed hackintosh about 6month and I used it
But yesterday I turn on it and but it stock in apple logo

And today again I turned it on and again loading and stock in (50%) and apple logo screen

But my dual boot(windows 8.1) is working

What should I do?

I dont do anything in my mac config !

I have hp 4540s and installed hackintosh about 6month and I used it
But yesterday I turn on it and but it stock in apple logo

And today again I turned it on and again loading and stock in (50%) and apple logo screen

But my dual boot(windows 8.1) is working

What should I do?

I dont do anything in my mac config !

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover as ZIP (remove themes).

Perhaps you neglected to update from the repo? Perhaps you neglected to run ./install_downloads.sh? Perhaps you didn't run ./install_acpi.sh to update your SSDTs.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Yes i think i forgot ./install_acpi.sh.
Now Sound work with Layout 7
Sound Combo Jack with Headphones 3 pin works.
Sound Combo Jack with Apple Earphones too but on Input it shows no Mic, only Line-In when i plug in
and Mute Key don´t work with Layout 5 and 7 by press it shows only the Mute Icon

Last edited:
Yes i think i forgot ./install_acpi.sh.
Now Sound work with Layout 7
Sound Combo Jack with Headphones 3 pin works.
Sound Combo Jack with Apple Earphones too but on Input it shows no Mic, only Line-In when i plug in
and Mute Key don´t work with Layout 5 and 7 by press it shows only the Mute Icon

You will have to confer with kartoffesalat_reloaded to see if these results are expected.

Sounds like it is worthwhile switching to the layout-id 7 by default. Do you concur?

You will have to confer with kartoffesalat_reloaded to see if these results are expected.

Sounds like it is worthwhile switching to the layout-id 7 by default. Do you concur?

kartoffelsalat_reloaded: Mic work and Mute Key too. But he use the Attached AppleALC.kext and remove the PinConfigs in the SSDT.

Yes you can set layout-id 7 to default. I agree with you

Attachments

• AppleALC.kext.zip
    455.4 KB · Views: 94
kartoffelsalat_reloaded: Mic work and Mute Key too. But he use the Attached AppleALC.kext and remove the PinConfigs in the SSDT.

Yes you can set layout-id 7 to default. I agree with you

The XML and pinconfig in the ProBook repo are from the current AppleALC.

We'll wait for some feedback from kartoffelsalat_reloaded.

Hi ,thanks for guide .I has installed Mac OS on my probook 4530s .All functions work well (wifi , sound , brightness) but battery doesn't charge. Indicator in status menu show percents(98%) and that battery is charged. How I can fix it? Maybe reinstall ssdt.aml?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back