Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try KEY102.aml instead. Fn+Fx vs. Fx keys are your choice in SysPrefs->Keyboard. Make sure you do EC reset.
I've tried KEY102 before and it's change the brightness setting keys to F2,F3. So I'm using KEY87 and now these key are in right position ( F9, F10) but delete key and numlk key are still not work. And especially my trackpad is not work at all.
Just receive some messages from system. It said : kernel[0] ApplePS2SynapticsTouchPad: Unexpected byte0 data (c8) from PS/2 controller. (attached file)
My computer also suspend then reboot suddenly sometimes.
Any solution for my trackpad and keyboard? Thank you sir!

Attachments

• All Messages.log.zip
    28.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
please answer me , how to create SSDT-USB-4x0-G1.aml ? I don't know listed in "USB customization" where is it?
I don't have it
No video capture devices were found.
My camera is not found when I boot instead clover HDD but when I boot the first time with clover EFI USB my camera I available , but know not found

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 2.04.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 2.04.15 PM.png
    495.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I have not tested it with the Sierra beta (and discussion of developer builds is subject to NDA).

I won't have the opportunity to download the beta for a few days...
As far as what I can see, it is now in Public Beta.

I've tried KEY102 before and it's change the brightness setting keys to F2,F3. So I'm using KEY87 and now these key are in right position ( F9, F10) but delete key and numlk key are still not work. And especially my trackpad is not work at all.
Just receive some messages from system. It said : kernel[0] ApplePS2SynapticsTouchPad: Unexpected byte0 data (c8) from PS/2 controller. (attached file)
My computer also suspend then reboot suddenly sometimes.
Any solution for my trackpad and keyboard? Thank you sir!

Sounds like KEY87 is a closer match as far as keyboard layout.
Try without any KEY file. Report result regarding trackpad.

please answer me , how to create SSDT-USB-4x0-G1.aml ? I don't know listed in "USB customization" where is it?

It is created in ./build by ./build.sh. It is installed by ./install_acpi.sh.

Just follow the guide as written.

Yes. it is Dell Wireless DW1560 06xryc based on BCM94352Z chipset. BTW it works with 820G1 as well. For me sometimes it happens with BT and sometimes with Audio. Never two at once and newer with Wifi.
Searching Logs i've found this error:

kernel[0]: BrcmPatchRAM2: [0a5c:216f]: Not responding - Delaying next read.
kernel[0]: BrcmPatchRAM2: [0a5c:216f]: device request failed ("0xe00002d8 (UNDEFINED)" 0xe00002d8).
kernel[0]: BrcmPatchRAM2: [0a5c:216f]: continuousRead - Failed to queue read (0xe00002eb)

This patch is part of the RehabManBrcmPathRam-2016-0705 installed using Rehab Manual.Maybe BrcmBluetoothInjector should be use instead but homepage doesn't contain compiled version.
oh and I've been seeing tis bt error only few times , usually bt works

or maybe this path :https://github.com/dokterdok/Continuity-Activation-Tool
Hello RehabMan

I would like to back to the problem with suspend when lid is close in 840 G3 Analyzing system.log file from the time when lid was closed I've found out that there is a sequence repeated around ( attached) . Based on what i found i decided to turn wifi off wnd to close the lid and ....voila .. computer went to sleep after 20 sec. So it is the problem with airplay. Could you please kindly look deeper in to it.

Attachments

• expastname840g3_nosleep.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 75
Hello RehabMan

I would like to back to the problem with suspend when lid is close in 840 G3 Analyzing system.log file from the time when lid was closed I've found out that there is a sequence repeated around ( attached) . Based on what i found i decided to turn wifi off wnd to close the lid and ....voila .. computer went to sleep after 20 sec. So it is the problem with airplay. Could you please kindly look deeper in to it.

Did you disable "Wake for network access" in SysPrefs->Energy Saver (as per guide)?

Sounds like KEY87 is a closer match as far as keyboard layout.
Try without any KEY file. Report result regarding trackpad.
I removed KEY87 and everything's still the same. Numlk, delete keys and the trackpad are still not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back