Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I removed KEY87 and everything's still the same. Numlk, delete keys and the trackpad are still not working.

NumLock not expected to work without Karabiner and appropriate configuration (Macs do not have NumLock).
What do you mean by "delete keys"?
What is the specific issue with the trackpad? What trackpad do you have? Is it a clickpad?
Did you do EC reset?

Also, "Problem Reporting" files always required.

I removed KEY87 and everything's still the same. Numlk, delete keys and the trackpad are still not working.
And every time I accidently touch the trackpad, it's messed up, like it changes the right mouse to the left mouse. I can't use the left mouse anymore ( I'm using USB mouse) or suspend and reboot( I guess). It means trackpad is still working but not the right way and it can't move.

And every time I accidently touch the trackpad, it's messed up, like it changes the right mouse to the left mouse. I can't use the left mouse anymore ( I'm using USB mouse) or suspend and reboot( I guess). It means trackpad is still working but not the right way and it can't move.

Check system.log for clues. You're doing just single touch?

NumLock not expected to work without Karabiner and appropriate configuration (Macs do not have NumLock).
What do you mean by "delete keys"?
What is the specific issue with the trackpad? What trackpad do you have? Is it a clickpad?
Did you do EC reset?

Also, "Problem Reporting" files always required.
Sorry, i mean "delete" key.

Trackpad i mean Touchpad => this : imageServlet.jpeg
the whole 1,2,3,4 section is not working. It can't move, can't click, can't use "touchpad lock" (section 1).
Yes, i did EC reset ( shutdown and boot again).
My "Problem Reporting" attached.

Attachments

• report2.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 97
Sorry, i mean "delete" key.

Trackpad i mean Touchpad => this : View attachment 202359
the whole 1,2,3,4 section is not working. It can't move, can't click, can't use "touchpad lock" (section 1).
Yes, i did EC reset ( shutdown and boot again).
My "Problem Reporting" attached.

Install debug VoodooPS2Controller. Check system.log for PS2 related errors. Provide logs that result when you press Delete.

Also, there is no system specific USB SSDT installed. If there isn't one for you laptop, read post #1, "USB customization".

Install debug VoodooPS2Controller. Check system.log for PS2 related errors. Provide logs that result when you press Delete.

Also, there is no system specific USB SSDT installed. If there isn't one for you laptop, read post #1, "USB customization".
Install debug VoodooPS2Controller and I got :
cp: ./ProBook/Keyboard-Info.plist: No such file or directory
I have changed my current working directory to
~/Downloads/RehabMan-Voodoo-2016-0616
I am follow this guide : https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller/wiki/How-to-Install
Btw, how can I get the log that result when I press delete key?
I'm new in hackintosh. Sorry if I ask dump questions. Thank you!

Attachments

• Terminal Saved Output1.zip
    840 bytes · Views: 86
Last edited:
Hi guys ! I just got a HP Probook 430 G3, anyone in this thread had any luck? Do you think I will be able to get it working?
If anyone have, which Wifi Card did you get?

I'm thinking of this one... Atheros AR9285 ?

Thank you in advance for any help guys !! I will be happy to comment my results once I try to install.

HP ProBook 430 G3
Intel® Core™ i5-6200U with Intel HD Graphics 520 (2.3 GHz, up to 2.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
16GB RAM + 500GB HDD
Intel® HD Graphics 520
Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165

Last edited:
Hi guys ! I just got a HP Probook 430 G3, anyone in this thread had any luck? Do you think I will be able to get it working?
If anyone have, which Wifi Card did you get?

I'm thinking of this one... Atheros AR9285 ?

Thank you in advance for any help guys !! I will be happy to comment my results once I try to install.

HP ProBook 430 G3
Intel® Core™ i5-6200U with Intel HD Graphics 520 (2.3 GHz, up to 2.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
6GB RAM + 500GB HDD
Intel® HD Graphics 520
Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165

Welcome Lucas,

You need the Dell DW1560 BCM94352Z Wireless/Bluetooth Card with best Support and Mac OS features. The AR9285 does not fit.

Install debug VoodooPS2Controller and I got :
cp: ./ProBook/Keyboard-Info.plist: No such file or directory
I have changed my current working directory to
~/Downloads/RehabMan-Voodoo-2016-0616
I am follow this guide : https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller/wiki/How-to-Install
Btw, how can I get the log that result when I press delete key?
I'm new in hackintosh. Sorry if I ask dump questions. Thank you!

Do not follow the "How to install wiki" (you're not reading it correctly anyway). Just install the kext only to /Library/Extensions.

You can install the kext with:
Code:
sudo cp -R VoodooPS2Controller.kext /Library/Extensions

(of course, you need to 'cd' to the correct directory that contains the debug kext prior to using 'cp' to copy it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back