Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Rehabman for this awesome work! I got almost everything to work on the laptop below, and have found a few issues (like the Activity monitor power tab crash) on the site. The only small thing is I need to press the power button to resume from sleep. I remember reading that this may be normal for these machines, but it is not the case in Windows. If that isn't normal behavior I'll post all the details mentioned in the first post. I also noticed the screen brightness keys - fn+10/9 do not work, but that is minor.

Thanks Rehabman for this awesome work! I got almost everything to work on the laptop below, and have found a few issues (like the Activity monitor power tab crash) on the site.

As expected in Sierra.
See here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/readme-common-some-unsolved-problems-in-10-12-sierra.202316/

The only small thing is I need to press the power button to resume from sleep.

As expected.

I also noticed the screen brightness keys - fn+10/9 do not work, but that is minor.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".
Keep in mind the keys may be F10/F9 (without Fn... depends on your settings).

As expected in Sierra.

Keep in mind the keys may be F10/F9 (without Fn... depends on your settings).
Thanks....

F9/F10 work perfectly without the fn.

The trackpad has minimal functionality(just scroll) but I believe from reading the site I can't expect it to work like a real MacBook. I believe it is the synoptics. Using RehabMan-Voodoo-2017-0527.zip

Thanks....

F9/F10 work perfectly without the fn.

The trackpad has minimal functionality(just scroll) but I believe from reading the site I can't expect it to work like a real MacBook. I believe it is the synoptics. Using RehabMan-Voodoo-2017-0527.zip

Most all laptops covered by this guide have Synaptics.
And yes, not all gestures are supported.

Hi RehabMan now that Sierra 10.12.6 added KabyLake support is it safe to update 450G4 ??

If anyone gets the guts to test out 10.12.6 with this guide, please report out on the process. If you had to modify anything to get thing working or just a straight upgrade.

Why did you have to remove FAKEID?

Hi, I'm new on hackbooks and hackintosh. How I can change the IGPU DSDT the device id to 0x0D260007?

Thanks, Lucas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back