Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have stumbled upon a bug, or botched something and can't see where... Not a big issue unless many others are affected.

Activity Monitor crashes when the „Energy“ tab is clicked.
On reopening it will immediately crash again unless ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.ActivityMonitor.plist has been deleted before.

During a clean (apart from a fully finished EFI that does not affect it) install I could narrow the problem down.
It was OK before tools and kexts were installed (after ./install_downloads.sh and reboot), and exists before installation of Power Management (before setting pmset -a … and SSDT/DSDT).

Attached a crash report and the installation status when the problem is first observed.

Attachments

• Archiv.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 63
Ah. Thank you.

New observation: In Finder's Get Info for a .webloc, the Open With is disabled and set to Safari. But the .webloc opens in the default browser.

Does not sound hack related. Let's try to keep things on-topic. Thanks in advance.

Hi Mr.RehabMan. After update to 10.12.6 beta I loose sound on internal speakers but on headphones work.Tried rebuild caches method, pre-patch and nothing.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 87
  • MacBook Pro.ioreg.zip
    694.3 KB · Views: 64
  • RehabMan.zip
    63.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Terminal.txt.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 91
Hi Mr.RehabMan. After update to 10.12.6 beta I loose sound on internal speakers but on headphones work.Tried rebuild caches method, pre-patch and nothing.

What is all this?
Code:
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/EyeTVVoyagerAudioBlock.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/EyeTVEmpiaAudioBlock.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/EyeTVCinergyXSAudioBlock.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/EyeTVCinergy450AudioBlock.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/EyeTVAfaTechHidBlock.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

Remove or fresh install.

What is all this?
Code:
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/EyeTVVoyagerAudioBlock.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/EyeTVEmpiaAudioBlock.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/EyeTVCinergyXSAudioBlock.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/EyeTVCinergy450AudioBlock.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/EyeTVAfaTechHidBlock.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

Remove or fresh install.
Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back