Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] HP Elitebook 8470p Radeon - 10.13+11.+12. | OpenCore

You need to adjust for your hardware, replace with the iGP values
Hi I did that but no joy with robik234 efi works

The values is not correct in your config and the received value is inaccurate.(in the old days fakesmc did the job for it)
I might try that

in my case my efi woring with big sur but trynig with catalina not working

Hello.

You need to downgrade to Catalina?

Then please post in the Catalina Laptop Support forum.

Thank you.

Hi vinesh!

Could you explain in more detail what it's about?

Hi, DaveJ1 !
Could you help me to get my AMD HD7650m to work?
I see you have similar solutions.
Thank you in advance.

Hey dwais!

Sure, where did you hit the wall?

Hey dwais!

Sure, where did you hit the wall?
I'll try to be brief.
There is Opencore 0.9.9 Big Sur 11.7.10. I'm trying to get the AMD HD7650m running on my Sony Vaio SVE1512Q1R laptop, but no luck. I get the image, but parameters AMD HD7650m 4mb :(
Could you look at my files? If you need anything else, I will of course give it.

Attachments

• DSDT_orig.zip
    15.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSDT_patched.zip
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
  • My_ioreg.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 2
  • VBIOS_1002_6841.zip
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
I'll try to be brief.
There is Opencore 0.9.9 Big Sur 11.7.10. I'm trying to get the AMD HD7650m running on my Sony Vaio SVE1512Q1R laptop, but no luck. I get the image, but parameters AMD HD7650m 4mb :(
Could you look at my files? If you need anything else, I will of course give it.
There is some inconsistency in your EFI, but I am not familiar with Sony's, so it may be all right.(config>patches)

If all values are fine and your only problem is the "unpatched" Radeon GPU, my first question will be, have you installed the legacy patcher? OCLP

There is some inconsistency in your EFI, but I am not familiar with Sony's, so it may be all right.(config>patches)

If all values are fine and your only problem is the "unpatched" Radeon GPU, my first question will be, have you installed the legacy patcher? OCLP
Just yesterday I installed OCLP. But unfortunately I don’t understand how to use it in my case. Could you give me the right direction?

Just yesterday I installed OCLP. But unfortunately I don’t understand how to use it in my case. Could you give me the right direction?

Use the Post-Install Root Patch. You don't need to build EFI with OCLP (unless you want a reference).
Is there any setting in the BIOS to change which video unit (HD 4000 or Radeon) you want to use?

Back