Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP 6200 Pro / 8200 Elite SFF Desktop - macOS Sierra / High Sierra Install Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv managed to follow the guide and can boot fine into Mac OS high Sierra from the usb. But when attempting to boot without I get stuck with a kernel panic saying “stuck at attempting system restart... MACH Reboot”

Any ideas what’s causing this. Thanks.
Have you installed HS on an Elite 8000 or a 6200/8200 PC ?

Have you installed HS on an Elite 8000 or a 6200/8200 PC ?

Thanks for getting back to me. I just this minute fixed it. It’s on the Hp 6200. Running a i3 2120 I believe. I had to enable applecpumenabler I believe it is called. Without enabling that it would panic and display the above. After that boots in fine. Hopefully will help anyone in the future.

Hi

Is there a wireless card I can put in an 8200 that has native support in Sierra.

I need to move my 8200 Hackintosh into a room that does not have a wired network connection.

Thanks

Hi

Is there a wireless card I can put in an 8200 that has native support in Sierra.

I need to move my 8200 Hackintosh into a room that does not have a wired network connection.

Thanks
You might also consider the use of Powerline ethernet over mains - Wikipedia

Can anyone recommend a low profile graphics card with native high sierra support. Tried to find a gt710 but eBay seller cancelled and there ain’t any more great deals

Thanks do they come with both low profile brackets as I want to use all 3 ports. Will the 2gb ones work just as well as the 1gb?
Yes mine did, it fit perfectly into my 8200 add, however it only came with a hdmi and dp ports

Yes mine did, it fit perfectly into my 8200 add, however it only came with a hdmi and dp ports
You mean, HDMI and DVI. There is no GT710 that has DP on it. At least I've never seen one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back