Register

[Guide] Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3+EVGA GTX650

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H110M-DS2
CPU
i3-6100
Graphics
GTX 650
I had to go back to HighSierra after installing Mojave, because: the video driver does not work (jittery screen and dual monitors are not supported). Will try Mojave again when the official Nvidia web driver is released
Noted. I finally get my animation smooth after install whatevergreen in Multibeast. Thank you.

Noted. I finally get my animation smooth after install whatevergreen in Multibeast. Thank you.
@scannerfm77, I suspect your system doesn't have glitches because your GTX 650 has native support, while @rcholic is using a GTX 750 which does not have native support.

Motherboard
GA-Z370M D3H
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 560
The method outlined in the op worked for me but I had already gotten the information from another web page Z68x Mojave install it looks to be very similar method if not exact.

I had a HD 6670 installed and it was rendered useless in Mojave (as explained elsewhere), but RX 560 works a peach.
Also DVI port does not work. I use the HDMI port out --> tv and display port --> Dvi on my monitor.

At first my firewire Pci card was not recognised in Mojave. I have an external firewire sound card. Only the onboard sound was recognised, then mysteriously after a few days the firewire sound option appeared out of nowhere. This is the best upgrade so far.