Register

[Guide] Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3+EVGA GTX650

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H110M-DS2
CPU
i3-6100
Graphics
GTX 650
I had to go back to HighSierra after installing Mojave, because: the video driver does not work (jittery screen and dual monitors are not supported). Will try Mojave again when the official Nvidia web driver is released
Noted. I finally get my animation smooth after install whatevergreen in Multibeast. Thank you.

Motherboard
GA-Z270XP-SLI
CPU
i5-7600K
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
Classic
Mobile Phone
Android
Noted. I finally get my animation smooth after install whatevergreen in Multibeast. Thank you.
@scannerfm77, I suspect your system doesn't have glitches because your GTX 650 has native support, while @rcholic is using a GTX 750 which does not have native support.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z370M-D3H
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
HD 630
The method outlined in the op worked for me but I had already gotten the information from another web page Z68x Mojave install it looks to be very similar method if not exact.

I had a HD 6670 installed and it was rendered useless in Mojave (as explained elsewhere), but RX 560 works a peach.
Also DVI port does not work. I use the HDMI port out --> tv and display port --> Dvi on my monitor.

At first my firewire Pci card was not recognised in Mojave. I have an external firewire sound card. Only the onboard sound was recognised, then mysteriously after a few days the firewire sound option appeared out of nowhere. This is the best upgrade so far.

Motherboard
GA-H170N-WIFI
CPU
Intel Core i3-6100
Graphics
PNY GTX 960 Reference
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
10.14.4 update worked successfully, but I had a little bit of trouble. Got stuck during the update process in between reboots. In a nutshell, had to mount my boot drive to another machine and perform a Clover update. After that, updated successfully. So 10.14.4 may require a Clover update for some.

Motherboard
GA-Z270XP-SLI
CPU
i5-7600K
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
Classic
Mobile Phone
Android
Do usb 3.0 slots work?
The GA-Z68 uses the Etron EJ168 chipset for USB 3.0 so probably not but you might try mxhcd.kext instead of genericUSBXHCI.kext

Last edited:
Motherboard
GA-H170N-WIFI
CPU
Intel Core i3-6100
Graphics
PNY GTX 960 Reference
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
10.14.5 update is all good. Updated kexts and Clover first, computer didn't reboot to the prebooter for the update the first time, but did after a manual reboot. Everything looks good so far.

Motherboard
z68a-d3-b3
CPU
i7-3770k
Graphics
GTX 650
10.14.5 update is all good. Updated kexts and Clover first, computer didn't reboot to the prebooter for the update the first time, but did after a manual reboot. Everything looks good so far.
Hey thanks for keeping the thread updated :D i have been away just so busy with last year of university but I am finally done now :D:D:D