Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Full Power Management w/ Dual/Single Broadwell-EP/Haswell-EP CPUs on 10.12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great post and transparent to x99's users

Hello, guys,
I do not how to name the patch for example of with the Find table item of "20B9E20000000F30 in KernelToPatch

if i understand well
and what i did
i just added them directly without renaming >>> copy paste
is this what you meant?

Hello, guys,
I do not how to name the patch for example of with the Find table item of "20B9E20000000F30 in KernelToPatch

join some tests again cause MAXON is not reliable in term of benchmark

Luxmark was much more closer of the real use so here it is
i dont really know if 38700 points is ok

but the luxVR is impressive
Capture d’écran 2017-01-19 à 12.40.30.png

MetaCollin could you provide me your EFi Folder? Would be nice, because i always get reboots. (i can not even reach the installer of el capitan)

i dont know which equipment you have but if you want mine i just made a fresh install today :)

PS: if your signature is Ok: how you can manage 1080 on hack?

anyway let me know if you want mine
for infos after modifying some points an trying power management:
in bios "sync all cores" + "HT"
the frequency goes from 1,8 to 3,2 GHz

And results almost the same; i lost on multi and won on single...

Capture d’écran 2017-01-26 à 23.27.49.png Capture d’écran 2017-01-26 à 23.23.49.png

MetaCollin could you provide me your EFi Folder? Would be nice, because i always get reboots. (i can not even reach the installer of el capitan)

Last edited:
Hi guys I can't boot into the installer with this guide. I get pretty far into the boot process and then I see the big Ø denied logo.

X99-E WS, 2630v3. I tried with and without the DSDT. I tried to generate an AML with pike's scripts but the MacPro 6,1 wasn't a selectable option.

I also followed the steps here: https://nickwoodhams.com/x99-hackintosh-guide-part-2-creating-clover-install-usb/ with the one modification of adding the Haswell-E clover patch (without it I would just get a reboot) and if I follow that guide exactly I get to PCI configuration begin before restart.

Would love any help!

Thanks

Last edited:
I can get to PCI Configuration Begin by spoofing the CPU but I can't get into the install screen.

For some reason SSDT generation worked better the second time and I think it generated correctly.

But now I still can't get into the installer. Any ideas here?

IMG_20170126_190907.jpg IMG_20170126_191005.jpg

For some reason SSDT generation worked better the second time and I think it generated correctly.

But now I still can't get into the installer. Any ideas here?

View attachment 232801 View attachment 232802
I was an idiot and didn't have the installer in the correct USB port.

After I install these patches I delete NULLCPUPowerManagement right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back