Contribute
Register

[Guide] El Capitan on the Skylake H170N-WIFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i set slot 0 and 2,maybe i did it wrong,can you explain how to do that or maybe there is a video explain it.,thank you for replay.

Post a screen shot of your clover configurer memory setup or upload your config file.

Post a screen shot of your clover configurer memory setup or upload your config file.
ok man ill do it later because i have to go to work,when i comeback i do it.

I had managed to get a hdmi dvi cable for my Dell U2312H display so i didn't had to modify the config file. I almost installed osx on my ssd. Here is the problem.
At the first OSX startup the standard progressbar finished loading under the Apple logo and the mouse cursor appears it moves if move my mouse, but thats all. Nothing more.

What can be the problem?

Attachments

• IMG_1236.jpg
    IMG_1236.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
I had managed to get a hdmi dvi cable for my Dell U2312H display so i didn't had to modify the config file. I almost installed osx on my ssd. Here is the problem.
At the first OSX startup the standard progressbar finished loading under the Apple logo and the mouse cursor appears it moves if move my mouse, but thats all. Nothing more.
What can be the problem?

Is this pre or post installation?

Attachments

• h170n-wifi-intel-config.plist
    6.8 KB · Views: 113
You can fund attached. It is the one which can be found in guide at the topic's first post.

Before looking at it, did you make sure to rename it to config.plist and overwrite the standard config.plist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back