Contribute
Register

[Guide] El Capitan on the Skylake H170N-WIFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
after using this terminal command code (sudo pmset -a standby 0 && sudo pmset -a autopoweroff 0)my hackintosh doesnt wake up for sleep,i have to tick "Prevent Computer from Sleeping,look in the attach image.

IMG_0430.jpg

after using this terminal command code (sudo pmset -a standby 0 && sudo pmset -a autopoweroff 0)my hackintosh doesnt wake up for sleep,i have to tick "Prevent Computer from Sleeping,look in the attach image.

IMG_0430.jpg

Known issue with Intel HD 530.

ahhh ok!!well for now is not big issue,later i will buy a video card,thanks for reply.

I am upgrading to a discrete graphics card this weekend. There is also an issue where if you want to use two monitors, you have to start with only one plugged in.

I am upgrading to a discrete graphics card this weekend. There is also an issue where if you want to use two monitors, you have to start with only one plugged in.

yeah i read about that,i will only use 1 monitor,this hackintosh is for surfing,making music and some light video editing,im thinking to buy the 2 of these video cards HIS Radeon HD 5770 1GB.

It's sad to hear. Is there a chance that it will be fixed in the near future? I 've never thought that this issue exists with the HD530.

It's sad to hear. Is there a chance that it will be fixed in the near future? I 've never thought that this issue exists with the HD530.

Possibly could get better if Apple has more devices using Skylake chips.

Is there a way to use the Apple BT Keyboard, trackpad before osx/windows boot? e.g select boot entry in clover.

Known issue with Intel HD 530.
I'm facing the same issue but I wondered why the thread starter didn't state this in the first post, under "What Doesn't Work At All". In fact, it states under "What Works": Sleep/wake. :confused:
What Works
  • Sleep/wake

What Doesn't Work At All
  • With HD 530 integrated graphics only:
    • Retina resolutions above 1080p Retina when using a 4K monitor
    • Two simultaneous 4K monitors
    • Audio over HDMI

I'm facing the same issue but I wondered why the thread starter didn't state this in the first post, under "What Doesn't Work At All". In fact, it states under "What Works": Sleep/wake. :confused:

He is using a discrete graphics card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back