Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 (Skylake, i7-6700HQ, Intel HD 530) Using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, noob question. I too have the 7559 and am stuck on the usb installer sxAptioFixDrv hangup... I've tried the skylake ig-platform-id's but where is the FakeID setting in configurator?

EDIT: I did it the old fashioned way by using textedit and putting

<key>FakeID</key>
<dict>
<key>IntelGFX</key>
<string>0x12345678</string>
</dict>

Into the devices section. Doesn't help. Guess I need to try older clovers now.

Last edited:
I sent my file when ACPI origin in press F4 . people make me DSDT file and Config files . I 've done a lot already but not

Attachments

• origin.rar
    53.9 KB · Views: 65
So I need to:

1. Disable InjectIntel
2. Set FakeID to 0x00000000
3. Leave ig-platform-id as 191B0000

In order to boot? These settings still stick me on the OsxAptioFixDrv screen.
  • You need to use RehabMan's FakePCIID_Intel_SKL_Graphics.kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext alongside FakePCIID.kext installed with KextBeast in System/Library/Extensions.
  • Make sure InjectIntel = true and past this in ig-platform-id 0x191b0000x in Clover Configurator
  • Don't use any FakeID's
assuming you have the same laptop

Last edited:
[*]You need to use RehabMan's FakePCIID_Intel_SKL_Graphics.kext alongside FakePCIID.kext installed with KextBeast in System/Library/Extensions.

FakePCIID_Intel_SKL_Graphics.kext is deprecated. Use FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext.

Can somebody with a 7559 post their CLOVER folder from their working usb installer please?

Yes, i'm using that one too (guide)
Thanks! I will buy it now:)
Can you please give link to buy the ssd you using because I can't find something good in apropriate price

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back