Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 (Skylake, i7-6700HQ, Intel HD 530) Using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already fixed it (see post #148). Thanks though.

I realize that..., but keep in mind this will not be the last time you lose audio. Next time, you will know the correct procedure.

I do have another issue. I lose ethernet connection after waking from sleep... Do you know a fix?

What internet connection are you using?

Going to have a go with another usb drive. Has anyone gotten it to work with 16gb (2x8gb)? I know people have had it go through with the m2 sata drive + hdd in so i have no idea what else i could be doing differently.

This requires backup files...
efi folder full backup.
please.

I realize that..., but keep in mind this will not be the last time you lose audio. Next time, you will know the correct procedure.
Okay, that's true.

What internet connection are you using?
I already said, ethernet. Or is that not what you mean?

I already said, ethernet. Or is that not what you mean?

What Ethernet hardware? What Ethernet drivers did you install?

What Ethernet hardware? What Ethernet drivers did you install?
The bottom one:
Schermafbeelding 2016-05-15 om 21.40.03.png

Wait... after multibeast i installed the following kext to /S/L/E/: see jpeg....
its RealtekRTL8111.KEXT..

No idea what you mean. Multibeast probably installs an old version. The link I provided is the kext author's original post, which is always up-to-date with respect to the current version.

No idea what you mean. Multibeast probably installs an old version. The link I provided is the kext author's original post, which is always up-to-date with respect to the current version.
Okay. What i meant was i installed the rtl8111.kext from the dell7559.zip from post #1 to /S/L/E using kextbeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back