Contribute
Register

[Guide] Chuwi Aerobook 13" M3-6Y30, HD 515

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't work at all
I tried the app but I don't think it's a problem that can solve the app, I can't understand if it could be a hardware problem (probably a hardware other than desmomarco) or a software problem

I tried the app but I don't think it's a problem that can solve the app, I can't understand if it could be a hardware problem (probably a hardware other than desmomarco) or a software problem
If it was a hardware problem your trackpad wouldn't be working on win or Linux. It's definitely a software problem with kexts or somethings else.

Hi at all !!!
After some work i post my last EFI.
Below I list the steps that I used for my chuwi.

BIOS SETTING

1- restore default

View attachment 449354

2- set serialIO

View attachment 449356

Now boot with my EFI

WORK:

Video QE/CI
USB
USB-C with video and audio output
Webcam
Suspension (lid open/close)
Trackpad with geasture (and some bug.....work in progress)

Trackpad bug list:
-sometimes a wrong click is triggered
-trackpad rarely stops working (rebooting restarts)

@Riccardohillbreve

to wake a trackpad movement try to scroll this setting

View attachment 449358

@bunkerWHz please if you can test EFI thanks!
hi marco goodevening, one minute and try all, but i've things, it's possible thath we need to change some value with text edit in trackpad kext ? (see my recent picture) I;ve tried to scroll like your screen but nothing

Last edited:
Hi at all !!!
After some work i post my last EFI.
Below I list the steps that I used for my chuwi.

BIOS SETTING

1- restore default

View attachment 449354

2- set serialIO

View attachment 449356

Now boot with my EFI

WORK:

Video QE/CI
USB
USB-C with video and audio output
Webcam
Suspension (lid open/close)
Trackpad with geasture (and some bug.....work in progress)

Trackpad bug list:
-sometimes a wrong click is triggered
-trackpad rarely stops working (rebooting restarts)

@Riccardohillbreve

to wake a trackpad movement try to scroll this setting

View attachment 449358

@bunkerWHz please if you can test EFI thanks!
Thanks. I will test it on weekends.

It is possible...but strange..... our laptop are the same.
and this is what I don't understand, our PCs are the same but the trackpad doesn't work for me, a question. What do you mean in your previous post when you say: Suspension (lid open / close)? should I turn the screen off automatically? (it doesn't work with your efi to me) and unfortunately the trackpad doesn't work either, unfortunately I'm inexperienced, but there is a way to compare our systems to see how they work and if there is something that doesn't goes to mine?

Hey Guys,

great work thanks a lot, I was able to get it macOS installed on my Chuwi Aerobook.
I have used the described steps, but I can't get the trackpad working at all.
I have set my bios I2C setting to the values from screenshot and I have changed the sensitivity settings but the curser ist just slightly moving when I use the trackpad.

I have seen some I2C speed settings in the bios, do we have to adapt them or to force to use fast or super fast setting?
Any idea how to figure out what's wrong?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Thank you, everyone who has been working on this. I have had hackintosh working on the aerobook for quite a few months, but for now, I just don't have the skills and experience to fix the sound, battery indicator and touchpad. When I have some more time, I'll try the files posted here but since I'm on an older BIOS version than those that seem to be successful in fixing the trackpad, I fear this won't be a success..

Hey Guys,

gerade wirk thanks a lot, I was able to get it macOS installed on my Chuwi Aerobook.
I have set my bios I2C setting to the values from screenshot and I have changed the sensitivity settings but the curser ist just slightly moving when I use the trackpad.

I have seen some I2C speed settings in the bios, do we have to adapt them or to force to use fast or super fast setting?

Thanks in advance
Hi
Hey Guys,

gerade wirk thanks a lot, I was able to get it macOS installed on my Chuwi Aerobook.

Thanks in advance
Hi i've same prolem for trackpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back