Contribute
Register

[Guide] Chuwi Aerobook 13" M3-6Y30, HD 515

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm trying to install Catalina using the last EFI folder from the page 9 but I'm stuck on the first screen after press install in Clover and using verbose, the error that im having is "In memory panic stackshot succeeded" and I already configurated the BIOS just like @bunkerWHz said on the first page of this post, so I don't know what im doing wrong, hope that someone can help me, thank u

Hi, I'm trying to install Catalina using the last EFI folder of another forum member from the page 9 but I'm stuck on the first screen after press install in Clover and using verbose, the error that im having is "In memory panic stackshot succeeded" and I already configurated the BIOS just like @bunkerWHz said on the first page of this post, so I don't know what im doing wrong, hope that someone can help me, thank u
You shouldn't use someone's else EFI. It would be better to do a clean install.

You shouldn't use someone's else EFI. It would be better to do a clean install.

I did it what you said, clean installation with clover but the installation was not starting so I decided to copy just the folders "kexts" and "drivers" and your config.plist from the first page and the memory panic error disappear and finally the loading bar was loading properly but was stuck once the bar was totally white so I tried again but with verbose and now the problem is this one: apfs_module_start:1689: load: com apple.filesystems.apf.........

I don't how to proceed, because I'm using Clover_r5108.pkg but the drivers are not working, thats why I use the folder of the other guy, and we are all working on the same laptop so must be working no? I was searching about this issue and just i found this, but I don't understand: #post-1921530

I attach my actual clover folder in the usb just to let you know more info to try to help me, thank very much

IMG_20200402_164902.jpgIMG_20200402_160024.jpg

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    14.3 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:
I was searching about this issue and just i found this, but I don't undertand: #post-1921530

I attach my actual clover folder in the usb just to let you know more info to try to help me, thank very much
The problem might be with WEG version your is 1.3.5 try to install macOS with 1.3.4. Let me know if it worked.

Thanks a lot for your help @bunkerWHz

So, I try with the WEG 1.3.4 but still the same, I attach u an screenshot

IMG_20200402_201125.jpg

Have you changed H_EC to EC in config.plist? Clover / ACPI / DSDT

Have you changed H_EC to EC in config.plist? Clover / ACPI / DSDT

Thanks @Feartech and @bunkerWHz but now I'm totally lost, sorry, I searched in the forum for real but I really don't understand what I have to do with that informacion sorry, I found the reference in the config.plist and in the folder ACPI i don't have the patch or the folder DSDT :/

UPDATE: Maybe I found it, will try! post-2016094

1585853875764.png

Last edited:
Thanks @Feartech and @bunkerWHz but now I'm totally lost, sorry, I searched in the forum for real but I really don't understand what I have to do with that informacion sorry, I found the reference in the config.plist and in the folder ACPI i don't have the patch or the folder DSDT :/

View attachment 459158
you put SSDT_EC.aml is acpi/patched folder

View attachment 459158
I think you should always use CloverConfigurator in order to make changes in your config.plist, right-click on config.plist open with cloverconfigurator.
Don't be confused by this screenshot it's not from my Aerobook.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 22.07.55.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 22.07.55.png
    394.1 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back