Contribute
Register

[Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover

Im so sorry to annoy again.
This Question is specific maybe even stupid on Hackintosh..

I have a Docking Station with 2 Monitors for my Thinkpad Yoga and the USB Ports are working nicely, but the Display are not working at all. When I connect the Docking Station or a Screen my Notebooks Display is flickering as it would recognize them but then there is no external Screen. Is there a fix or something to try?

And Im still fighting with the Sleep Mode but couldnt find any fix, but thats not that important.

Im so sorry to annoy again.
This Question is specific maybe even stupid on Hackintosh..

I have a Docking Station with 2 Monitors for my Thinkpad Yoga and the USB Ports are working nicely, but the Display are not working at all. When I connect the Docking Station or a Screen my Notebooks Display is flickering as it would recognize them but then there is no external Screen. Is there a fix or something to try?

And Im still fighting with the Sleep Mode but couldnt find any fix, but thats not that important.

Your questions are off-topic.
You need to open a separate thread.

I use uhd630.plist with 10.14,everything seems ok.
the only problem is display image is covered with a layer of red.(via hdmi)
Before enter OS is ok,Remote connection is ok.
I wanne fix it, what should I do?

Attachments

• 1537933141408.jpg
    1537933141408.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Hello friends I installed the Mojave macOS it happened everything right the installation, but when it concludes it does not show the option to start the boot .. I believe that it is some boot drive that is missing someone could help me

Attachments

• 20180926_170407.jpg
    20180926_170407.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 54
Back