Contribute
Register

[Guide] ASUS ZENBOOK UX305FA using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
is it possible to make a functional hackintosh installation clover without activating the CSM, if possible how can I do to inject the Intel HD5300 parameters without activating the CSM?
My install is ok, I sound my display is 3200x1200 and 8MB recognized my config.plist is changed but nothing changes, I still have that recognized 8MB ...
help:crazy:

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Broadwell info in the FAQ. It is important.

Thank you. I did read it already.
I don't know if this should be this way but I don't have any ethernet controller or drivers installed.
I have en0 interface on my usb wifi card, I read this is not OK. Should I install ethernet kext? Or should I install nullethernet kext to make my icloud + imessage working? (I already have SmBios values)

If you have a compatible Ethernet device, install Ethernet drivers for it.

As far as I can see we don't have any on our NB. What should I do in this case to make iCloud and iMessage work?
If you have a compatible Ethernet device, install Ethernet drivers for it.

As far as I can see we don't have any on our NB. What should I do in this case to make iCloud and iMessage work?

Without an Ethernet device, and without built-in PCIe WiFi, you need to use NullEthernet.kext.

I launched a test intel HD 5300 with injection and clover patch, I reboot and it doesn't boot with this error:

I thought about smbios but apparently it does not come from there, and then I changed the rtvariables, but nothing happens

IMG_2693.jpg

Hi,
I get a problem, my camera on hackintosh doesn't work? It worked on windows. How can I identify the source of the problem?

Update: Adobe creative cpoud caused this issue. The second problem is when I open finder and there are a lot of files there it is super laggy, clicking on an icon has 2-5 second lag. It is not normal. Where should I look?

I launched a test intel HD 5300 with injection and clover patch, I reboot and it doesn't boot with this error:

I thought about smbios but apparently it does not come from there, and then I changed the rtvariables, but nothing happens

View attachment 164683

Post EFI/Clover folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back