Contribute
Register

[Guide] Acer Aspire E1-570G OS X Yosemite (Clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not according to your signature. Your signature says HM77, which is 7-series.

If your signature is incorrect, please fix it.
I've tried in verbose mode and this is the screen right before the system reboots.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 177
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 194
I've tried in verbose mode and this is the screen right before the system reboots.
Then I also tried with GraphicsEnabler=no and this is the error right after the reboot.
Always this "DSMOS has arrived" and then the system reboots.

Attachments

• screenshot_nographicsenaler.jpg
    screenshot_nographicsenaler.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 186
Then I also tried with GraphicsEnabler=no and this is the error right after the reboot.
Always this "DSMOS has arrived" and then the system reboots.

GraphicsEnabler has no effect with Clover (it is specific to Chameleon).

From where did you download OS X?

From the App Store of my desktop hackintosh

You should try the alternate ig-platform-id values as mentioned in the guide.

Note that the config.plist provided in post #1 uses 0x01660008 (which happens to be one of the alternates mentioned in my guide).

Read carefully and you should be able to get it to work.

You should try the alternate ig-platform-id values as mentioned in the guide.

Note that the config.plist provided in post #1 uses 0x01660008 (which happens to be one of the alternates mentioned in my guide).

Read carefully and you should be able to get it to work.
I have just tried with 0x01660004 in verbose mode and the process passed the first step and it let me choose the language, but the screen was buggy with some sort of artifact (I think they are called), is it because of the verbose mode or because of the ig-platform-id? Now I am trying without verbose mode.

Did you even read post #26?
El Capitan is now installed and I can boot without USB, I have almost everything not working as expected, now I want install these things for first:
Ethernet and Native power management. For the second one I will follow the guide in this site, but for the ethernet I really don't know how to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back