CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
That didn't do anything for Scenario 1, and under Scenario 2 still have instant wake and KP.
Post files for scenario2 and photo of the KP.

Motherboard
GA z170x UD5 th
CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
Mac Pro
Hello,

I have followed the USB recommendations as outlined in this post as well as Ammulders Skylake Starter post with some success but I'm having a few USB issues that I need some help with.

1. I have installed USBinjectall in clover/kexts/10.11 as well as /other and /10.10 as per guide
2. I have mapped USB ports and created the SSDT-USB.aml and placed it in the patches folder
3. I have run the boot argument to ignore 7 ports bringing my total USB drives to 14
4. I deleted the expand USB to 30 ports (forget the kext name) as outlined by the guide.

You can see from the IOregistry image attached that the ports seem to be behaving...

The problem I have now is:
- iphone, USB thumb drives and usb 2.0 devices are reporting that they aren't getting power.
-yet keyboard, mouse and wacom tablet (2.0) are getting power
- USB 3.0 devices (CF card reader, rugged lacie drive are getting power and behaving normally
-I noticed also in the IO registry that the USB thumb drive is listed but not mounting.

Any direction or advice?

Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 8.58.18 AM.png

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello,

I have followed the USB recommendations as outlined in this post as well as Ammulders Skylake Starter post with some success but I'm having a few USB issues that I need some help with.

1. I have installed USBinjectall in clover/kexts/10.11 as well as /other and /10.10 as per guide
2. I have mapped USB ports and created the SSDT-USB.aml and placed it in the patches folder
3. I have run the boot argument to ignore 7 ports bringing my total USB drives to 14
4. I deleted the expand USB to 30 ports (forget the kext name) as outlined by the guide.

You can see from the IOregistry image attached that the ports seem to be behaving...

The problem I have now is:
- iphone, USB thumb drives and usb 2.0 devices are reporting that they aren't getting power.
-yet keyboard, mouse and wacom tablet (2.0) are getting power
- USB 3.0 devices (CF card reader, rugged lacie drive are getting power and behaving normally
-I noticed also in the IO registry that the USB thumb drive is listed but not mounting.

Any direction or advice?

View attachment 214094
Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Motherboard
GA z170x UD5 th
CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
Mac Pro
Your ioreg shows no USB power properties injected.
config.plist/Devices/USB/Inject=true.
Thanks. I added the inject = true through clover and still having the same issue, is it odd that the usb 3 drives are getting power?

Motherboard
Lenevo Y510p IdeaPad
CPU
i7-4700MQ, HM86 (Haswell)
Graphics
Nvidia GT755M, Intel HD4600, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
Android
Hey RehabMan,

I have mapped all my ports but i have a couple of doubts :

1. In both my ioreg and dsdt you can see that bluetooth device is at port number 0x07 but in IOUSB it shows that my bluetooth is at 0x06?
2. I have a Card reader (CDRD) device under SSP4. I never thought it would show under USB but i found it and tested it and it works! In "UsbConnector" property should i assign it 3 (USB3) or 255 (proprietary)? Also, is there any way to make the default Apple card reader drivers attach to it?
3. I cannot see any devices under EH01 so that means i can disable it? Can i also disable EH01 (camera is attached to it)?
Attached is my native DSDT and ioreg.

Native DSDT & IOReg attached.

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thanks. I added the inject = true through clover and still having the same issue, is it odd that the usb 3 drives are getting power?
Why should I have to repeat this? Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".