- May 3, 2012
- Intel DH67BL
- HD 3000
- Mobile Phone
Could use a little help trying to get my X99 system to sleep/wake correctly.
@RehabMan, carefully read through all the guides and just trying to get through the last mile. I've attached the DSDT, SSDT's, Clover config and plist from USBinjectall.
macOS Sierra, final release. XHCI, EHCI handoff enabled in BIOS, XHCI Smart Auto.
- USBInject plist is edited, however I'm using XHCIMux to move the USB2 devices to EH01, and use the uia_exclude_hs flag
- The IORegistryExplorer dump is from this configuration
- System will sleep and stay asleep. However it is not possible to Wake the system with USB (keyboard or BT), only with the Power button
- Using edited USBinject plist to ensure devices stay < 15, no uia flag, and no XHCIMux
- Devices show on USB 3 ports correctly
- System suffers from instant wake and immediately kernel panics.
Note from the Clover config that I do not use any USB injection flags. However, if under Scenario 1 I do Inject USB via Clover, then the system instant wakes, but does not kernel panic. I reviewed the clover logs and a bit a diff of the DSDT under these two conditions and could not see any changes, so curious to know what the Clover Inject USB option does.
Any help or pointers resolving either scenario 1 or 2 would be appreciated.
Your ioreg is corrupt. Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".