- May 3, 2012
- Intel DH67BL
- HD 3000
- Mobile Phone
I have mapped all my ports but i have a couple of doubts :
1. In both my ioreg and dsdt you can see that bluetooth device is at port number 0x07 but in IOUSB it shows that my bluetooth is at 0x06?
2. I have a Card reader (CDRD) device under SSP4. I never thought it would show under USB but i found it and tested it and it works! In "UsbConnector" property should i assign it 3 (USB3) or 255 (proprietary)? Also, is there any way to make the default Apple card reader drivers attach to it?
3. I cannot see any devices under EH01 so that means i can disable it? Can i also disable EH01 (camera is attached to it)?
Attached is my native DSDT and ioreg.
Native DSDT & IOReg attached.
1. The ioreg shows bluetooth controller is on HS07 (port 7). No idea where you're getting 6 from.
2. Only you can know whether that device at SSP4 is internal or external.
3. Nothing is at EH01 because you're not using XHCIMux. You can disable the EHCI controllers if you find no ports are used on EH01/EH02. Your camera is attached to HS01 on XHC.