Contribute
Register

Guidance on installing Mavericks on a Toshiba Z930 PT23LA-01F00N

Status
Not open for further replies.
The project kext is CodecCommander.kext.

But do I need to edit it like this? Where is the Info.plist on Xcode? Captura de pantalla 2014-06-03 a la(s) 21.13.56.png

But do I need to edit it like this? Where is the Info.plist on Xcode?View attachment 94907

Look through the files on the left (open some of the directories).

If this is your first experience with xcode, you'll need to spend some time to become familiar with it.

Yes, I've founded now! it was a little bit hidden hahahaa...

Now how can I convert it to a .kext?

Like I said... you need to become familiar with xcode. Once you make the changes required, you need to build it.

Like I said... you need to become familiar with xcode. Once you make the changes required, you need to build it.

I do: Product -> Build and then it says Build successful! But I don't know where it saved it!

I do: Product -> Build and then it says Build successful! But I don't know where it saved it!

Review your settings in xcode->Preferences->Locations.

You can also right click on the kext under Products and choose Show In Finder.

Review your settings in xcode->Preferences->Locations.

You can also right click on the kext under Products and choose Show In Finder.

I made something that Mavericks don't liked! The computer shuts down instantaneously after waking from sleep! I will do a fresh install and redo the DSDT again...

I made something that Mavericks don't liked! The computer shuts down instantaneously after waking from sleep! I will do a fresh install and redo the DSDT again...

Okay.. something is wrong, now when I try waking from sleep it hard restarts the laptop. What can i do?

Okay.. something is wrong, now when I try waking from sleep it hard restarts the laptop. What can i do?

Is that something new? Or was it that way before? If it is new, undo what you last changed in an effort to isolate the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back