Contribute
Register

GTX 960 on Sierra giving problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the assistance. Please find the zip attached.

Drivers64UEFI is messy. Not quite sure why you have DSDT DSDT-or, DSDT-pa0 in origin folder.

I'm not sure. Would you recommend deleting them? How should I address Drivers64UEFI?

I apologise for being such a novice with this

I'm not sure. Would you recommend deleting them? How should I address Drivers64UEFI?

I apologise for being such a novice with this

You only need DataHubDxe-64.efi, EmuVariableUefi-64.efi, FSInject-64.efi, HFSPlus.efi, OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi, OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi. Remove the rest. Not quite sure on why you have CsmVideoDxe-64.efi but remove it.

Alright, I've tried that. The Clover screen does now appear to be at the correct resolution - where it was very low resolution before - but I'm still booting into a totally black screen. I can tell the system is responding because it still makes sound if I try to type - but there's no image.

Alright, I've tried that. The Clover screen does now appear to be at the correct resolution - where it was very low resolution before - but I'm still booting into a totally black screen. I can tell the system is responding because it still makes sound if I try to type - but there's no image.

From where did you get macOS from?

Downloaded via the app store, from within El Capitan. I then did an upgrade from El Cap to Sierra as outlined in the main thread.

The specific version is 10.12 (16A323). Is it worth updating further? My understanding is that it might introduce more difficulties, but I'm getting pretty desperate here

Downloaded via the app store, from within El Capitan. I then did an upgrade from El Cap to Sierra as outlined in the main thread.

The specific version is 10.12 (16A323). Is it worth updating further? My understanding is that it might introduce more difficulties, but I'm getting pretty desperate here

Try a clean install. Im out of ideas.

Thanks for the help. Trying to avoid a clean install because of all of the data I want to keep. I'll keep looking for ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back