Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. Lisa
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys,
i am running a hackintosh pc with a Palit GTX 580 1,5GB on mavericks 10.9.
i installed mavericks using unibeast. the first time i couldn't reach the installer screen because after the apple logo my screen went black. i am using a 32" LG smart tv which i connect to my pc using HDMI.
so after the screen went black i tried again booting into the installer, again a black screen.
so i took my 22" dvi monitor, and tried booting into the installer again. and...BAM!! i was able to boot into the instaler without a single problem. i got correct resolution and QE/CI is enabled. running beautiful now.
but when i connect my Hackintosh to my TV via HDMI i allways get a black screen. so my HDMI video isn't working. i don't use a DSDT, i only had to install kext for Audio and Network. i couldn't figure it out, so maybe you guys could help me out with my HDMI problem on my Palit GTX 580.

Greets,
Kevin00xxl

I have the same problem with my gtx 570 gainward phantom.
DVI's working, Hdmi not.
Tried to instal nvidia drivers but didn't found it for maverick, only ML.

I'm still looking for a solution...

I have the same problem with my gtx 570 gainward phantom.
DVI's working, Hdmi not.
Tried to instal nvidia drivers but didn't found it for maverick, only ML.

I'm still looking for a solution...

Hi men , do you can post me drivers for 570 gtx gain ward phantom for Mountain Lion 10.8.5, i have the same problem too , hdmi don't send any image

Hi men , do you can post me drivers for 570 gtx gain ward phantom for Mountain Lion 10.8.5, i have the same problem too , hdmi don't send any image

This one should work : http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/68439/en-us
I hope this will actually, in that case, I only have to wait for the 10.9 drivers to get my hdmi works :mrgreen:, else, I don't know what to do...

My appleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext doesn't work too...
I want to log my works on the forum but don't know where to post them :think:

I modified my vbios and changed one vesa mode to 1080p but didnt worked, supposely because DVI output on Nvidia cards are blocked to 1280x1024 n vesa mode, so I tried Hdmi, and it didn't worked (black screen after boot), so I tried to install nvidia drivers, but ML drivers doesn't work on Mavericks... I f****** can do nothing with that card :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back