Contribute
Register

GTX 550 Ti Weird Install Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
crap

He has not got a asus 550ti working in mlion if he had the fix would be up :(. Well it does work but random screen tear and no good from sleep please dont listen to people who don't prove things just say them. And to be honest you need to run your computer for 72 hours before you can say its seems good. And words come easy dont they????

I see yr frustration and you are showing yr immaturity.
Take a few deep breathes, good little baby.
Now if actually ran search you would find in several threads where ppl such as myself have had sucuss.
Here my thread for yr proof baby boy
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-lion-desktop-support/62859-ga-z68x-ud5-b3-10-8-success-3.html

Here's a really big tip. Don't get aggressive on here. You find ppl aren't as tolerant as me

If you want help take the thumb out of yr mouth. And get off yr blessed assurance. And become pro active. Baby beast

actions

Well i am not mad mate lol i have a youtube channel with over 200 videos on it. And when i find help for others. I then do a video to help others out. I have the asus 550ti same has you do. So i ask you how you got it working thats all. And thats what others asked you and there is nothing wrong with that is there?. I was saying its very easy to say something but then back it up i no i would lmao :) so PLEASE LET US ALL NO HOW YOU DID IT.

Well I'm just got out from work. (oz timezone). Replying via iPhone.so is hard for me. Not a geek as such. The link I posted showed u the steps. The operator error I did caused instant. Panics. So ended doing instant reinstall and upgrade cuda drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back