Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
i'm trying to build a hackintosh, but when making the bootable flashdrive using unibeast, I dont see the 1000 series gtx video cards in the list. Do i have to wait for the drivers to come out or what do i do?

Until Nvidia releases the drivers, you can simply set up your build to use the on-board GPU that is an integral part of your Intel i7-6700 CPU, and then make the necessary adjustments later to use the new gtx card.

Until Nvidia releases the drivers, you can simply set up your build to use the on-board GPU that is an integral part of your Intel i7-6700 CPU, and then make the necessary adjustments later to use the new gtx card.
Do you believe that the on board graphics can support dual monitors at 1080p? The mobo has the necessary outputs, just curious if the graphics can support it

"Displays can be connected via DP 1.2 / eDP 1.3 (max. 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz), whereas HDMI is limited to the older version 1.4a (max. 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz). However, HDMI 2.0 can be added using a DisplayPort converter. Up to three displays can be controlled simultaneously (if the motherboard is capable)."

Google is your friend...:mrgreen:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-HD-Graphics-530.148358.0.html

how to do that?
hello I hope you can help me, I just took off my gtx 970 from my pc and now I have the screen wobbles. how can I start elcapitan with integrated video card of my processor? i3 4130 hd graphics 4400.

The CUDA drivers depend upon the Nvidia's web drivers. Since there is no support for Pascal graphics cards in the Nvidia web drivers, yet, there's no support in the CUDA drivers even it they state Pascal support. See the Graphics forum section for more information. We're all in a "hurry up and wait" state for these drivers.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/graphics.13/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back