Contribute
Register

Good news for x99 10.11 [Haswell E - El Capitan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so changed the SMBIO to 5,1 and took a screen shot of the errors before the screen cut off. Also removed:

NvmExpressDxe-64
OsxAptioFixDrv-64
VBoxHfs-64

Back to Unibeast, I select UEFI Mode (not legacy) with nvidia inject.. Should I change to 'Legacy Mode' and not inject nvidia?

Fresh install?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-03 at 12.45.40 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-03 at 12.45.40 pm.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 174
It was a constructive response, just trying to get cackland to not make the foolish mistakes you have. I can probably come up with 10 or 15 efi drivers to through in that folder that do nothing, are not needed or used, and the box will still boot. Doesn't make it right. People that won't read, research, and learn will always be out there so enjoy the box.

Wow, look I'm just trying to help, my machine works great with those efi folders, and all I know is my experience which I was asked to describe. You are doing a disservice to these boards by discouraging me to post due to your inflammatory posts. I've got enough stress in my life and was just trying to give back to the community that helped with my setup. Perhaps you will be able to help more, I wish you the best of luck, lead the way.

BallsMcNadFrop, I really appreciate your help mate. Its unfortunate that I can't get things to work. Strange that we have the same motherboard yet can't even get it into the OS X installer.

Maybe its that I have 5930k and just doesn't want to work. Did you try UEFI in Unibeast or Legacy?

BallsMcNadFrop, I really appreciate your help mate. Its unfortunate that I can't get things to work. Strange that we have the same motherboard yet can't even get it into the OS X installer.

Maybe its that I have 5930k and just doesn't want to work. Did you try UEFI in Unibeast or Legacy?

I've seen posts with people running the 5930k fine so I don't think it's that. I used Unibeast. It couldn't hurt to recreate your installer usb with the newest version of unibeast following one of the x99 guides out there.

No worries...
Wow, look I'm just trying to help, my machine works great with those efi folders, and all I know is my experience which I was asked to describe. You are doing a disservice to these boards by discouraging me to post due to your inflammatory posts. I've got enough stress in my life and was just trying to give back to the community that helped with my setup. Perhaps you will be able to help more, I wish you the best of luck, lead the way.
No worries... Everyone here tries/does help others, this isn't the first time I've offended someone, unintentionally or not, so I'm no longer surprised. Enjoy your Hack..

BallsMcNadFrop did you use the UEFI or Legacy option in Unibeast.

Used 6.2.0, don't think there is a newer version. Also, my BIOS is the latest 3.30, do you think that could be an issue?

@bolemo
hi bolemo, we both are on the same build with the same graphics card and -i expect- the same settings. such like bios and overclocking and so on. but, i still have usb and bluetooth issues and even my pci devices did not shown up on my system profiles....

my question is, would you be kind enough to show me what you have done, to get there where you are now?

best regards
Hi @aleegator.

I don't have much time lately to be more explicit, but here is all of my config (attachment, containing bios 3101 setting + LE kexts + clover ACPI, clover config, clover drivers and clover kexts). You will have to tweak BIOS OC to the ability of your CPU and memory (and adjust clover settings and SSDT-CPUPM_124_5_MPRO6_1_AICPUPM.aml accordingly), and change settings in the clover config (SMBIOS S/N, memory modules and speed…).

Regards.

Attachments

• bolemo_x99dlx_2016-06-03_setup.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 152
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back