Contribute
Register

Good news for x99 10.11 [Haswell E - El Capitan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replace OsxAptioFix2 with OsxAptioFix. If that doesn't work try adding Test2.efi

Attachments

• Test2.efi.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 92
Replace OsxAptioFix2 with OsxAptioFix. If that doesn't work try adding Test2.efi
You could also try OsxAptioFix2 and Test2. Too many problems with your posted config.plist to even start a conversation on it this late at night...

I replaced OsxAptioFix2 with OsxAptioFix with the config.list you provided = did not work
Also, added Test2.efi into the (drivers64UEFI)

Screen Image Attached.

Sorry to keep you up, come back to me when you can. Any help is appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_3380.JPG
    IMG_3380.JPG
    958.9 KB · Views: 146
Then I guess you'll have to wait for BallsMcNadFrop to share his bios settings, config.plist, and what drivers he's using... Luck with it.

EDIT: Did you try OsxAptioFix2 and Test2

Kduvernay, Thank you. I'll wait for BallsMcNadFrop to get back to me when he has time and hopefully move forward.

Kduvernay - just replaced the old config.list with the new one you provided and it came up with this.

Sorry for my lack of responsiveness I have not had access to my workstation for the last day or two - I'll be back today though and will post my efi folder and config plist. Some things to try in the interim - when I was working on my hack with this motherboard I frequently got messages like the above, it is either bios or ddr related. I suggest that you do a bios reset (little black button next to your USB ports, unplug the power and then press for 10 seconds, then reinput all your bios settings) reseat your ram and go back to this configuration (osxoptio2 I believe you were using, that's what I used as well but my boot stick had both optio2 and optio, although most would say that's problematic, I had no issues with it) - if you get the message again turn on CSM standard boot options in the bios and keep trying to reboot until it goes past this message. Also you may want to flash upgrade your uefi bios, which version are you using? Also, are you using an M2 hard drive? Also, what version of os? Will respond with folders shortly.

Thats ok, I appreciate any help possible. Regarding BIOS update, currently its updated to 3.30 (the latest)

Not using an m2 ssd. The OS X El Capitan version shows (when CMD I = Version 1.7.44) not sure what version that is relating to 10.11. Not sure how to check another way.

Thats ok, I appreciate any help possible. Regarding BIOS update, currently its updated to 3.30 (the latest)

Not using an m2 ssd. The OS X El Capitan version shows (when CMD I = Version 1.7.44) not sure what version that is relating to 10.11. Not sure how to check another way.

See enclosed EFI folders. One is my actual bootable hack drive and one is my usb stick. You can mount your EFI partition from your USB stick and overwrite it with my USB EFI (best to backup your USB EFI directory first) - You should delete NVMEXPRESSDXE-64-efi from "drivers64UEFI" folders as you are not using an NVME M2 drive. As a side note, the board is very finicky, the bios is terrible, but that does not mean its not workable, you just have to be patient with it.

Let me know if you make any progress with the attached.

Attachments

• BOOT - EFI.zip
    8.1 MB · Views: 143
  • USB - EFI.zip
    21.4 MB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Thankyou BallsMcNadFrop, ill get back to you when i get a chance to try out your settings.

@bolemo
hi bolemo, we both are on the same build with the same graphics card and -i expect- the same settings. such like bios and overclocking and so on. but, i still have usb and bluetooth issues and even my pci devices did not shown up on my system profiles....

my question is, would you be kind enough to show me what you have done, to get there where you are now?

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back