Contribute
Register

Glitchy video, can only boot in safe mode.. Please help !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7 3770
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys, so I finally got my new build up n running with mountain line but I have a few problems. I can only boot in safe mode. Videos do not work and any website that has some sort of video on it is super glitchy. Also, I did the whole post installation with multi beast and I didn't get and of the extra folders and/or org.chameleon.boot.plist.

Mobo: GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU: ivy bridge intel i7-3770
Graphics: intel hd4000 (onboard graphics)

Please any help would be greatly appreciated !

What Solidww said: more information would definitely be helpful. For example, are you trying to use the VGA port? If so, you won't be able to boot outside of safe mode. Period.

And if you ran MultiBeast, how did you not end up with a Chameleon.boot.plist?

I have a very similar build (except a 3770K) and also ran into a few problems. Check out my write-up and see if my experiences can help you!

Thanks for the quick response guys. So I set up my bios exactly like this http://www.tonymacx86.com/99-quick-guide-configuring-uefi-gigabyte-s-7-series-lga-1155-boards.html but I didn't do the optional part about the wake from LAN part. As far as Multi Beast unattached the photo of how I did it. And I'm not using the VGA port... Well I have my monitor hooked up to the port next to it, it looks similar just bigger. If the photo attached correctly, it's the bottom one. Any other questions just ask... Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 155
I checked out your write up, really detailed and awesome of you to post that. I'm not home right now but I when I go home, I'm gonna try and download multibeast again because as of now, I didn't get the right files with it.. Unless I didn't set it up right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back