Contribute
Register

Gigabyte z77-ds3h Yosemite boot issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crawlgsx
Your Nvidia Kext's for GT640 solution 10-28-2014, 07:21 AM saved my computer and my sanity.
After months of frustration and hours of looking, this was a first time fix! I only wish it was easier
to find. I know that there must be a bunch of others out there still looking for the answer. Perhaps if
GT640 was added to the title of the thread? Anyway I just wanted to thank you especially, and all the others who support the forum.
Please keep up the good work!
Maxc :thumbup:

I recently re-tried to setup Yosemite on my hackintosh to see if any of the updates have helped and to try to get to the bottom of the problems I was having with it. Initially I was having the same weird booting issues, but after using the fix for the nvidia GT 640, and making sure my org.chameleon.boot. file was set up correctly for everything. It's been running all weekend without a hitch! Every time I've shutdown it's worked and same with starting it up cold.

If anyone is willing to help me get my build up and running stable i would greatly appreciate it. Ive about given up hope..

z-77-ds3h rev 1.1 i5-3450

What is the problem with installation??

My Audio is fixed from Sleep i follow Toledas Apple HDA guide and fixed it that way I'm using the rev rev1.1 and injecting using Clover i migrated from Chimera/Chameleon to Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back