Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z490 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + i5-10400 + AMD RX 580

Just have a look at ACPI section of config.plist as shown:
View attachment 556861
Then follow remaining instructions in the previously linked post to add IntelBTPatcher.kext and AirportItlwm-Monterey.kext and/or AirportItlwm-Big-Sur.kext. There's also a version for Ventura that we can download and use:
I follow your advice but I can't get Bluetooth to work properly, I have no idea what's going on:(
When I try to use AirportItlwm-Monterey.kest or AirportItlwm-Big-Sur.kext the System freezes on startup on apple.
When I use AirportItlwm v2.2.0-alpha then Ventura starts normal, but the Bluetooth is very unstable, a weak signal, freezes all the time etc...
Please look at my config file again, I'm afraid I'm still doing something wrong.

Hello @grafiko,

The Intel i225-V port is natively supported in Ventura. We should not use AppleIntelI210Ethernet. Instead, simply remove or comment-out the Device Property for i225-V in config.plist, and also remove any boot-arg related to it. Please refer to this post:
You're right! I see the post and I can remove all what I was added, following your guide in the post and working fine too. Thank you soooooo much!!! :headbang::clap::wave:

just found out that bluetooth not recognized, the System Report says this:
is there a way to fix this?

Address: NULL
State: Off
Chipset: BCM_4350C2
Discoverable: Off
Firmware Version: v0 c0
Supported services: 0x382039 < HFP AVRCP A2DP HID Braille AACP GATT SerialPort >
Transport: UART
Vendor ID: 0x004C (Apple)

just found out that bluetooth not recognized, the System Report says this:
is there a way to fix this?

Address: NULL
State: Off
Chipset: BCM_4350C2
Discoverable: Off
Firmware Version: v0 c0
Supported services: 0x382039 < HFP AVRCP A2DP HID Braille AACP GATT SerialPort >
Transport: UART
Vendor ID: 0x004C (Apple)
Please post your latest config.plist, but remove serial numbers from PlatformInfo.

If you're using the built-in Intel WiFi/BT module, why is there a Broadcom Bluetooth module? Chipset BCM_4350C2 refers to a Broadcom 94350 WiFi/BT module.

Please post your latest config.plist, but remove serial numbers from PlatformInfo.

If you're using the built-in Intel WiFi/BT module, why is there a Broadcom Bluetooth module? Chipset BCM_4350C2 refers to a Broadcom 94350 WiFi/BT module.

I have no idea why is there a Broadcom Bluetooth module:(

here is latest config file:
thanks CaseySJ!

Interesting idea! The SparkLAN WPEB-265AXI with Broadcom BCM43752 chipset is available (in stock) at a local retailer. I wonder, however, whether the Intel version of macOS contains the driver. Apple Silicon Macs support Broadcom WiFi 6, but not Intel-based Macs...

Update:
  • In IO80211FamilyLegacy.kext there's a plug-in named AirPortBrcmNIC.kext
  • This only supports WiFi 5
View attachment 556843
  • There's also IO80211Family.kext without the word 'legacy', but its Info.plist does not enumerate a list of supported devices.
Maybe in Ventura? I have ordered 2 of them as well as a fenvi pcie to mini pcie adapter which also contains 2 antenna ready for wireless cards. Will see. It probably won't work

@CaseySJ Hi there, I posted this question a few pages ago but it might have slipped people's mind. I am trying to update OC with hackindrom from 0.8.3 to 0.8.5 and got the following:
1666845649893.png

However when I look at my config.plist and search for those flags they are already set to FALSE as you can see in the below screenshot (I am assuming that Loadearly now been ticked means false?):

1666846150005.png

What is the next step? any suggestion? Thanks

EDIT: actually ignore the above. What I did what I opened the config.plist in Opencore configurator, change one flag, saved it, revert the change, save it again and rerun hackindrom. It was fine. I am assuming that the config.plist was not saved in the 0.8.5 format?

I just updated Ventura with OC 0.8.5 and for an instant the continuity camera worked, but the second it stopped working and it doesn't detect it as well as the private relay. Will they detect that it is a Hackintosh
Screenshot 2022-10-27 at 12.23.24 PM.png

I just updated Ventura with OC 0.8.5 and for an instant the continuity camera worked, but the second it stopped working and it doesn't detect it as well as the private relay. Will they detect that it is a HackintoshView attachment 557090
Just tried Continuity Camera with FaceTime and Zoom (Designare Z390; iMac19,1) -- it works quite well.

Which App or method are you using?

Back