Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

Can I add it with OC configurator ? Or do I need another soft ?

Yes, you can. Open the config.plist with OpenCore Configurator and do the following.

Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 1.51.43 PM.png

Thanks so much for your help.

Finally I've succeed to switch from Clover to OpenCore on Mac OS Catalina and update to Ventura.
For now, booting slowly and no more ethernet connection.
Did I miss something ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks so much for your help.

Finally I've succeed to switch from Clover to OpenCore on Mac OS Catalina and update to Ventura.
For now, booting slowly and no more ethernet connection.
Did I miss something ?

Thanks in advance.

You will need to boot in verbose mode and see where it slows down. Add "-v" to boot-args to enable verbose mode.

Ethernet should work as long as the ethernet kext is loaded. You can enter "kextstat" in Terminal to see if the kext is loaded.

No Ethernet kext appears when I search by the terminal as you tell me. How can I do to load it ?

Here are screenshots when it slows or stops before keep going.

Attachments

• tempImage3Va7FJ.png
    tempImage3Va7FJ.png
    13.5 MB · Views: 17
  • tempImageB8vzTS.png
    tempImageB8vzTS.png
    13.5 MB · Views: 14
  • tempImageN4roHN.png
    tempImageN4roHN.png
    15.7 MB · Views: 10
  • tempImagecqeSLF.png
    tempImagecqeSLF.png
    12.6 MB · Views: 15
  • tempImage2M3oXP.png
    tempImage2M3oXP.png
    15 MB · Views: 16
No Ethernet kext appears when I search by the terminal as you tell me. How can I do to load it ?

Here are screenshots when it slows or stops before keep going.

Check that IntelMausiEthernet.kext is in config.plist>Kernel>Add and that it is "Enabled".
Make sure the IntelMausiEthernet.kext is in /EFI/OC/Kexts/.

Are you using a Samsung NVMe SSD? Some models of Samsung NVMe SSDs have a known slow boot issue.

Check that IntelMausiEthernet.kext is in config.plist>Kernel>Add and that it is "Enabled".
Make sure the IntelMausiEthernet.kext is in /EFI/OC/Kexts/.

Are you using a Samsung NVMe SSD? Some models of Samsung NVMe SSDs have a known slow boot issue.

IntelMausiEthernet.kext is already present and enabled in config.plist>Kernel.
It is also present in /EFI/OC/Kexts/. But I've remarked that there is a folder Disable where there is another IntelMausiEthernet.kext. Should I delete it ?

Yes, you're right I'm using a Samsung SSD Interne 970 EVO NVMe M.2 (1TB) - MZ-V7E1T0BW.

Better to get a new one to be speeder isn't it ?

IntelMausiEthernet.kext is already present and enabled in config.plist>Kernel.
It is also present in /EFI/OC/Kexts/. But I've remarked that there is a folder Disable where there is another IntelMausiEthernet.kext. Should I delete it ?

Yes, you're right I'm using a Samsung SSD Interne 970 EVO NVMe M.2 (1TB) - MZ-V7E1T0BW.

Better to get a new one to be speeder isn't it ?

All the kexts in the Disabled folder are disabled and you can delete them. It won't affect anything.
I don't know why the kext is not loading for you...

Please check the following thread in regards to SSD:

It wakes up failed after sleep.This is the report.How to fix it.Thanks a lot
截屏2023-10-03 19.25.52.png

Back