Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z270X ULTRA GAMING - i7 6700K - GTX 1060

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are my hero! Thousand thanks to you! I have a similar system (7700k, Z270X ultra gaming, 1050ti) and was stuck at first getting right boot settings, then right Multibeast settings and then some... This was my 5th Hackintosh and I have never struggled that much. Particularly with getting the GPU to work on the latest High Sierra 10.13.1. So I followed your path from scratch and it worked!

Everything was easy and seamless if right options were used. But at the end, I was still struggling with graphics. The problem I faced that although internal graphics was disabled and I actually used the DisplayPort of my card, macOS claimed that there is no card (under ECC profile and also in CUDA drivers it stated that no graphics card found). And when in NVIDIA manager I switched to NVIDIA drivers, OSX was switching itself back to the default system drivers. And referred to 7 MB internal memory that was available.

But as told, once I used the exact MultiBeast settings you were using, and followed your instructions step-by-step, then by miracle - everything started working. I can finally go to sleep. Thanks!

Last edited:
I can Install now
but have a problem with MultiBeast
so how to fix?

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 117
JimmakoS01 CustomMacPro Build

Thanks for this guide @jimmakos01. My system is very similar to this and I got everything running short of USB 3.0 working correctly - they work fine as USB 2.0 ports however. I still have not gone through to map them. My board is the H270M series.

I also have a random issue where my screen will seize up and scramble. I need to get a photo of it so I can post my own thread on the issue, but for now I am just curious if you have seen it before. I am running a GTX 1060 to a 55" HDTV at 1080p.

Hi, I follow this tutorial perfectly but I am stuck in being able to start without USB, I get an error with the image of a symbol, the only thing I do not have is the graphic that is integrated, but the boot does not work, only with the USB put. regards

Pd.
is the SSD m.2 disk problem, in a conventional disk I have no problems, now to find a solution

HELP S O S

Attachments

• 20171201_203106.jpg
    20171201_203106.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Anyone got thunderbolt / usb-c working with this MoBo/Build? I tried everything! Please help!

Hello
i can't boot with that config due to this :

I can't boot because an ACPI mess I can't fix even using ACPI DSDT/SSDT patching.

With the last clover (4297), I can boot but i've got right away a kernel panic with the ACPI error : _[DSM] Namespace lookup failure AE_ALREADY_EXISTS.

It's not a dynamic duplicate SSDT error. I've seen no duplicate and even with the new option in clover (noDynamicExtract), I've still the issue.

So I'm stuck on that platform where I cannot boot due this ACPI error. It's probably a mess in the bios. I've upgraded to the last bios of course.

Does anyone have the same issue ?

Could you please upload your config.plist ans DSDT? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back